Author Topic: View from the Wyoming Office Window  (Read 10439 times)

Offline Dodd

• FSW Member, Wyoming Bound
  • Oath Keeper
Re: View from the Wyoming Office Window
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2011, 09:19:53 PM »
Not what I see every day, but I did take this photo in Wyoming a few hours from my house.

Though that isn't you're yard, all I can say to that is WOW! What a fantasically beautiful view. If I could see that every day I woke up, it'd be heaven on earth!

Oh heck yeah. And having friends that think the way we do too? To come over there and hang out? That is a dream worth moving for.

Beautiful pictures!

Offline MichaelNotMike

• FSW Associate
  • FSW friend. In Wyoming.
    • Freedom Feens!
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2011, 09:24:52 PM »
I actually used that photo in my "Guns and Weed" film, in the part talking about Wyoming having (soon) concealed carry without a permit. (I'll have a few copies of that DVD with me at the Jam.)

MWD
Anti-war, pro-gun.

Offline DilCalvin

• Reader
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2011, 09:57:22 AM »
Nice pics, I have been trying to post mine but can't seem to figure out how to get the photo attached........   >:(

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2011, 10:08:48 AM »
Nice pics, I have been trying to post mine but can't seem to figure out how to get the photo attached........   >:(

I think you have to be a member in order to post pictures. But you can post a link to something at photobucket or one of those online things.
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline Eechay

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2011, 08:23:18 PM »
Not what I see every day, but I did take this photo in Wyoming a few hours from my house.

Though that isn't you're yard, all I can say to that is WOW! What a fantasically beautiful view. If I could see that every day I woke up, it'd be heaven on earth!

Oh heck yeah. And having friends that think the way we do too? To come over there and hang out? That is a dream worth moving for.

Beautiful pictures!

wow,..that's amazing. Where in Wyoming is this?

Offline MichaelNotMike

• FSW Associate
  • FSW friend. In Wyoming.
    • Freedom Feens!
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 08:33:12 PM »

wow,..that's amazing. Where in Wyoming is this?

Teton County, Teton National Park, State Route 191. South of Moran, WY and North of Moose, WY

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moran,_Wyoming

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moose,_WY
Anti-war, pro-gun.

Offline Don Wills

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2011, 05:28:13 PM »
I lived about 15 miles south of this spot from 2006 to 2010.  This picture summarizes the primary reason for why I moved to Wyoming.

It's a real shame that Jackson Hole has been overrun by tree huggers and statists - it ruins an otherwise wonderful place to live.

Offline ConfederateCatholic

• FSW Member, Wyoming Bound
  • For Southern Rights Hurrah!
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2011, 07:15:41 AM »
It's a real shame that Jackson Hole has been overrun by tree huggers and statists - it ruins an otherwise wonderful place to live.

I bet. It's one thing to appreciate nature, use it's resources respectively, and want to conserve it properly. It's something else altogether to worship it and use/or the government to restrict the public's right to unfettered access of public land.
~Deo Vindice~ God will Vindicate

"Even when those who move you may be Kings, or men of power your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus," or that Virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." Kingdom of Heaven