Author Topic: Stage of our move...  (Read 2298 times)

Offline faithriderjr

• Reader
Stage of our move...
« on: November 28, 2011, 11:20:15 PM »
We're still aiming at a June 2012 move to Wyoming. Its becoming more and more of a reality for us. Upon making the decision my wife an I knew that we had some major speed bumps to go over before then so we could make it happen. One of the things we realized we should get is a camper that was gonna be "big enough" for us and the cubs. We figured this would be a good idea so the kids (ages 6,4 and 18 months) would have something that was familiar to them. Since we wanted checked out the state of Wyoming to find a place to put our roots down.  After "wanting" one for years and then knowing we needed it soon. It was making me worry a little. Well after looking around (and praying) that we would find a decent deal. On Saturday night (at 11:30pm) an old co-worker contacted me and asked  me if I knew of a place he could put his camper at until he could find a buyer for it. I was in awe. On thanksgiving weekend! I told him that he just killed 2 birds with one stone by calling me. In less then 13 hours we had it sitting in our yard and we were the proud owners of our "House To Freedom".  I am sharing this to let everyone know that my first few threads were not some "Ill make it there someday" posts by a newbie. Were setting the stones in place everyday to be there this summer like I first stated. I am also sharing this to those that have the desire to make it to Wyoming. Don't give up or get discouraged. Just 2 months ago it was a vision to us. And now heading into December we only a few things left to get into order. I joked with my Wife just today, I told her we better move out there before "life happens" to us again. Well Folks I hope this wasn't a rambling post that wasted your time. I am often a quite and observant person. I am looking forward to living in Wyoming soon.
Faithriderjr

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
Re: Stage of our move...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 06:32:54 AM »
How wonderful! I'm eager to meet you and your family. :)
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline Brandy

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Submissive in totality to one only.
Re: Stage of our move...
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 08:36:35 AM »
Welcome,

Glad to hear that another family with "cubs" is on the way.  As a family here with many "cubs" we welcome you.

Brandy ~W~
Veritas numquam perit - Truth never perishes!