Free State Wyoming (FSW) Promotional > Marketing and Media Coverage of Free State Wyoming (FSW)

Joel Skousen Describes End-Game Scenarios

(1/4) > >>

Terence:

In this May 1st, 2012 interview Joel Skousen explores various end-game
scenarios for the US. FSP and Wyoming are mentioned 30 min. into the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLrSmdzsIEM

300dragonflies:
Argh, another video, and a long one at that!

I can skim a transcript a lot faster than I can watch a video played at normal speed. On my internet connection, they sputter and pause for buffering more than they play, though! I don't have an hour to wait for the video to get to the 30 minute mark!

(end rant) ;)

AtomsInMotion:
I liked this interview. I'll leave the last 10 minutes for those who are interested in watching, as Skousen made a very good point about calling attention to oneself. Also mentions the FSProject and the East coast not being a strategic relocation spot. When I have an hour and a half I'll probably look up Joel Skousen's Secrets of Survival video, as he made many solid points throughout this interview.

At the 24-25 minute mark he shares a prediction for a trigger of war concerning North and South Korea, including how "our troops are maintained there as cannon fodder" and how others will step in to "stop the bully of the world" once bloodshed has started.

About 28:30 Skousen says, "they want to make sure there is enough destruction in the US to drive the American people into complete dispair so that they throw down all their bearers and just say to the government, 'save us,'."

In my opinion, a 40 minute video worth watching. Thanks for sharing, Terence.

Boston:

--- Quote ---Also mentions the FSProject and the East coast not being a strategic relocation spot.
--- End quote ---
Yep.
I tried to tell them that in 12/2003 right after their vote, but . . .

Boston

rhodges:

--- Quote from: Boston on September 05, 2012, 09:56:08 AM ---
--- Quote ---Also mentions the FSProject and the East coast not being a strategic relocation spot.
--- End quote ---
Yep.
I tried to tell them that in 12/2003 right after their vote, but . . .

--- End quote ---

Well, they do have their international border and coastline...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version