Author Topic: III Pioneer Project - Idaho  (Read 6357 times)

Offline BonnieGadsden

• Reader
  • III Patriot
    • Bonnie Gadsden
III Pioneer Project - Idaho
« on: July 27, 2012, 01:45:54 PM »
There is a group of people looking to move to Idaho and start a Liberty-Minded community.  I thought I would bring this to the FSW forum because it appears we share similar goals and ideals.  Your input and support would be greatly appreciated.

Post via Our Blood On Their Hands (http://notourblood.blogspot.com)

An epic undertaking for freedom!
  If you haven't yet, head over to Kerodin's site and check out all the information he has been gathering together for the III Pioneer Project. (http://iiipercent.blogspot.com/p/iii-pioneer-project_17.html)

All great and honorable actions are accompanied with great difficulties, and both must be enterprised and overcome with answerable courage.
- William Bradford

So, our most excellent adventure as begun. In truth it began long before this. In the hearts of each individual that has embraced their rights and freedoms as handed down by God, sans intervention by men who only seek to manipulate and control said rights to the benefit of their own selfish ends.

For every few who submit to this political slavery there will always be those who cannot live in chains, physical or otherwise. We have a history of breaking these chains time and time again. There are those who say that such ideas are useless and antiquated, unnecessary in today's modern atmosphere. These people are fools. What kind of history would have been written for us if our ancestors had relied on their "modern" laws and governments to safeguard their liberty? Could they have sanctioned and negotiated the Nazi troops out of Europe and Africa? Could the patriots of the revolution occupied their way to freedom? Perhaps the pilgrims could have passed around a petition politely requesting religious freedom? If these ideas seem obviously ridiculous it's because they are. In peacetime, peaceful methods are effective in a time of war or unrest other methods of securing rights and freedom must be utilized.

Short of open civil war or individual actions resulting is swift and almost assured destruction, the III Pioneer project offers a brilliant long term solution to burdensome problem. Like the pilgrims, we can build a new life, based on religious freedom, protected rights, privacy and freedom from harassment. I haven't, as of yet, heard a single person involved claim this will be easy, or painless. But the resilience and strength of character in this group is unmatched by any other organization that I could name. If anyone can do it, we can. When you already live in a land of "freedom" where is there to run? Better to form a position of strength. Stand our ground. Refuse to be pushed to needless and destructive extremes. And form a new city. A modern citadel. A safe haven for liberty and justice, available for all.

III
For Our Posterity
BonnieGadsden
III

Offline BonnieGadsden

• Reader
  • III Patriot
    • Bonnie Gadsden
Re: III Pioneer Project - Idaho
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 01:34:58 PM »
The project is moving forward.

Check out the III Arms Facebook Page when you get a chance.  http://www.facebook.com/IIIArmsCompany

For Our Posterity
BonnieGadsden
III

Offline BonnieGadsden

• Reader
  • III Patriot
    • Bonnie Gadsden
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 12:41:32 PM »
Today is Opening Day for the III Arms Company.   Head over to their website and take a look!

www.IIIArmsCompany.com

For Our Posterity
BonnieGadsden
III

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 02:26:31 PM »
Gads, that 1911 is gorgeous.  Hope they'll make some in more modern designs. :)
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline manfromnevada

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 03:26:37 PM »
And I love those silver bullets! Aren't those supposed to be good for vampires? Kelly?

In all seriousness, welcome to the FSW Forum.

Mac
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
<Edmund Burke>

Offline Kelly

• FSW Member, in Wyoming
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 03:49:11 PM »
And I love those silver bullets! Aren't those supposed to be good for vampires? Kelly?

Silver bullets are for werewolves, silly.  Wooden bullets or decapitation for vampires.

Have I taught you NOTHING?

;)
Kelly
The guy banging on the door said,"Alcohol, tobacco, firearms." I thought he was bringing more supplies.

Offline Paul Bonneau

• Member, In Wyoming
  • Administrative Staff
    • Wyoming Liberty Index
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 10:07:36 AM »
Those silver bullets are lead (with maybe some silver if they are Oregon Trail bullets). They are just thumbing their noses at Glock fans since Glocks choke on lead...  :)

From that blog entry:
And the one thing you will never find: A Liberal Resident of the Citadel.

Dare to imagine going through every day of your life, from morning coffee to your business day, to teacher conferences, and not having to endure one single Liberal, and never having them anywhere near your children.

So... being thrilled there are no liberals around as you go to a teacher conference in a government school?  ::)  Makes lots of sense...

Oh, well, as long as they get off their asses and do something, maybe we can forget about the inconsistencies.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:11:47 AM by Paul Bonneau »
Laws turn men into slaves.

Offline BonnieGadsden

• Reader
  • III Patriot
    • Bonnie Gadsden
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 02:13:46 PM »

MamaLiberty, there will be more models in the future once we get the factory up and running in Idaho.
For Our Posterity
BonnieGadsden
III

Offline BonnieGadsden

• Reader
  • III Patriot
    • Bonnie Gadsden
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 02:18:28 PM »

So... being thrilled there are no liberals around as you go to a teacher conference in a government school?  ::)  Makes lots of sense...

Paul, the Citadel is a work in progress.  The land for the Citadel will all be Private Property, and a Charter School is what we envision as opposed to public education.  Beyond that, there is the homeschooling option.

Thank you all for the kind comments, I hope you can help us with constructive criticism so we can get this done right.

For Our Posterity
BonnieGadsden
For Our Posterity
BonnieGadsden
III

Offline MamaLiberty

• Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 04:59:21 AM »

MamaLiberty, there will be more models in the future once we get the factory up and running in Idaho.

That sounds great. I can't shoot a 1911 (can't reach the trigger!), so hope they'll make some different kinds. :) I carry a Springfield XD compact 9mm now.
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline Paul Bonneau

• Member, In Wyoming
  • Administrative Staff
    • Wyoming Liberty Index
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2012, 08:50:10 PM »
That's the Internet for ya. Take a whack at some group, and the next day a member of that group shows up and respectfully disagrees.  :-[  :)

Bonnie, I will just point out that Charter schools ARE government schools, with most of the drawbacks common to those indoctrination centers. If you are dubious of government, the very first thing that should be done is pulling your kids out of those schools. Send your kids to private, INDEPENDENT schools, or homeschool them, or resurrect the old notion of dame schools, etc. There is no need to complicate things or "get around to doing the right thing later". It turns out that homeschooling is easy, so why not just go ahead and do that right now?

And for heaven's sake, don't register with the government. None of their business.

Oh, yeah, and welcome to our forum!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 08:55:43 PM by Paul Bonneau »
Laws turn men into slaves.