Author Topic: Free book for new FSW members  (Read 6600 times)

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
Free book for new FSW members
« on: November 24, 2012, 02:31:02 PM »
Claire Wolfe has graciously provided a limited number of her "Hardyville Tales" book, free for new FSW members. If you are going to host or entertain a new member, send a PM and arrange to get one of these books for them. A few are signed, so act fast if you want one of those. I'll need you to help with the cost of envelop and postage, or stop by my house and pick one up.

See Backwoods Home for a description of this book. http://www.backwoodshome.com/store/files/cw01.html

You can also order them to give to prospective FSW folks, of course. All sales help Claire to continue her work for liberty.
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline Boston

• FSW Founder
  • FSW Rifleman
    • Javelin Press
Re: Free book for new FSW members
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 06:18:52 PM »
Thanks ML, I'd like a signed copy, please.

Will stop or arrange for pickup.
Very nice of Claire, and you.

Boston

Offline MamaLiberty

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 06:05:47 AM »
Thanks ML, I'd like a signed copy, please.

Will stop or arrange for pickup.
Very nice of Claire, and you.

Boston

I'd love to have you stop by, of course! I'll reserve a signed copy for you in any case. :)

Claire has actually done this twice before, and I've always found a home for all the books eventually... but it seemed good to share them more widely since she sent me a whole box of them. :)

And I encourage everyone to buy her other wonderful books. It's the only way she makes a living, and she's well worth supporting this way.

Offline Brandy

• Submissive in totality to one only.
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 12:06:58 PM »
Would it be possible to get a copy?  Signed if there is one.........

Thanks ML.

Brandy  ~W~
Veritas numquam perit - Truth never perishes!

Offline 300dragonflies

• FSW Associate
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 01:59:23 PM »
I'm new to the forum this year, and a recent "upgrade" to Associate since I don't know how long it will take to move or where I will move to....but I'm interested. Can I request my own copy, or does it have to come through someone already in Wyoming?

Offline MamaLiberty

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 05:33:08 AM »
These books are provided specifically to give to new members just coming in and I don't really have enough of them to give to all current members for themselves. The idea was to have you folks get a copy to have to give to a new person when the opportunity came. Reading it in the meantime and even passing it around would, obviously, not be a problem.  >:D

Tell you what. If you want a book, send me a PM and I'll give you my address. Or if you already have it, just send me something for postage and your address... and I'll ship them out as long as I have any. Does that sound fair?

And remember that they can be ordered directly from Claire. She offers to ship them herself at times, and will gladly sign them. I'll ask her if she's set up to do that again this year and get back to you here.

Offline 300dragonflies

• FSW Associate
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 03:55:59 PM »
Ok, let me know. I'm willing to buy one from Claire if need be. :)

Offline Danl

• FSW Founding Member, Wyoming Bound
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2012, 09:17:31 PM »
I met Claire at the Grand Western Conference I in Missoula, a grand lady, for sure.  She's got guts.  My that goes back aways.  I met BTP at the Grand Western Conference II in Three Forks, MT, the next year along with a great bunch of Liberty loving folks including Elias Alias and Basil, who some of you know quite well.  Then there was the first "Jam." in Crook County and I haven't made another... Oh well, I will keep plugging away...

Haven't met Sue in person but hope to some time... :-)...

Regards, Danl
Alea iacta est, Molon Labe!
"I can see the faces of those who died when I refused to fight for freedom!"? Mefford
"Danl, Not an invader and liberator of Wyoming, but rather a refugee from the tyranny of Illinois."
Blog: Shall Not Be Infringed

Offline Paul Bonneau

• Member, In Wyoming
  • Administrative Staff
    • Wyoming Liberty Index
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2012, 10:30:53 PM »
Claire's "Hardyville" tales are wonderful. Well worth getting your hands on a copy. Hmmm, maybe I'd better send her some dollars to get a copy myself... (I read many of them online).  :-[
Laws turn men into slaves.

Offline MamaLiberty

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 07:55:17 AM »
Half a box of books left, so speak up soon. Only a few signed copies remaining. :)

Cost to ship media rate is about $3.00

Offline Rafi

• FSW Member, Wyoming Bound
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2012, 02:44:34 PM »
Is the book available for Kindle? It would certainly be an inexpensive way to distribute it.

Offline MamaLiberty

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2012, 02:58:22 PM »
Is the book available for Kindle? It would certainly be an inexpensive way to distribute it.

Not that I know of. But you are certainly correct. I'll ask Claire if there's any chance it could be available that way. Backwoods Home published it, I think, so they may have the final say, of course.

No mention of e-book format at Amazon. But some of these prices are really out of sight!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0984622209/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Offline b00klegger

• Reader
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 08:13:59 AM »
Are any of the books still available? Myself & my in-laws are new members of the forums (my in-laws are Wyo bound in a few weeks, to Sundance) and we'd sure enjoy reading this book. We've read about Hardyville Tales in Backwoods Home and would sure love a copy of it.

Offline MamaLiberty

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 08:58:49 AM »
Are any of the books still available? Myself & my in-laws are new members of the forums (my in-laws are Wyo bound in a few weeks, to Sundance) and we'd sure enjoy reading this book. We've read about Hardyville Tales in Backwoods Home and would sure love a copy of it.

Tell you what. Have them send me a PM and arrange a visit. I give a copy of the book to all new folks who come to see me - when I have them, of course. Right now I have a few copies left. :) Looking forward to meeting you too.