Author Topic: Looking to make the move.  (Read 4583 times)

Offline warytraveler

• Reader
Looking to make the move.
« on: January 05, 2014, 05:53:52 PM »
Hi everyone, new to the site.  Currently living in Florida and damnit I can't wait to get out of here.  There is a huge sense of laziness here in the south. 
31 years old , spent 4 years in the Marines and at this point I just want some peace and quiet with some good , real people. 
Wyoming came to mind at the recommendation of two site members and the more I look into it, the more it seems like my kind of state and people.  Provided everything works out, I should have no problem making the move in the next year.  I'm working at paying off debt before I make the move.

Offline Kelly

• FSW Member, in Wyoming
  • FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
Re: Looking to make the move.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 06:31:48 PM »
Good to see you over here, warytraveler; and I see you figured out how to post!

The forum software is being upgraded, so bear with us.  Let us know if you have any issues in the Help Desk thread.

Kelly

P.S:  If you see any threads in the Radio, Ham, Communications thread, don't click them.  That thread is currently broken (it used to be our 'everything else' board).

For random postings, we are using the News thread for now.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 06:37:15 PM by Kelly »
The guy banging on the door said,"Alcohol, tobacco, firearms." I thought he was bringing more supplies.

Offline Terence

• FSW Member, Wyoming Bound
  • FSW Member, Wyoming Bound
    • McGillespie.com
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 07:43:25 PM »

Welcome Warytraveler,

Florida is a good place to escape from, alright. I grew up there
When there were 15 million less people.

Terence
Liberty is “Stolen” by your own signature. Find the adhesion contracts and deal with them.

Offline BAR BAR 2

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
  • Horse Trader
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 10:30:38 PM »
Welcome to the board. I am glad to see that you were able to make it over here. If you can make it out in June you will be able to do a little recon and see how the land lays.

Tex
My Wyoming has an east infection.

=2