Author Topic: L. Neil Smith - sad news  (Read 2989 times)

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
L. Neil Smith - sad news
« on: July 30, 2014, 12:18:45 PM »
Neil had a stroke June 28 and is now in rehab. I'll post updates as Cathy sends them to me. If anyone is interested, I have an address where we can send him get well cards. PM for details.
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline Old Ironsights

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
  • Malum Prohibitum, Malum Habenae Regum est
    • מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין
Re: L. Neil Smith - sad news
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 09:08:44 PM »
Bloody effing hell.

I hate to be both cynical (well... not really, I am cynical) and Self Serving (well, maybe not... not in this context) But to put it in "LNS Terms", I hope to Cthulhu that the Stroke only affected his motor functions and left his Cognitive/Linguistic faculties intact...

:-[ :'(
Anarchy ungodly? See 1 Sam. 8

The desire to control the life of others is more evil than the desire to simply kill them.
The desire to control the life of others by proxy, through “voting”, is just as evil… but more cowardly.

מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
Re: L. Neil Smith - sad news
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 04:56:47 AM »
Bloody effing hell.

I hate to be both cynical (well... not really, I am cynical) and Self Serving (well, maybe not... not in this context) But to put it in "LNS Terms", I hope to Cthulhu that the Stroke only affected his motor functions and left his Cognitive/Linguistic faculties intact...

:-[ :'(

I hope there will be no lasting deficit in either, but if I had to choose....  Just hope he makes a full recovery.
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.