Author Topic: Cuddle parties and professional cuddlers  (Read 3228 times)

Offline Paul Bonneau

• Member, In Wyoming
  • Administrative Staff
    • Wyoming Liberty Index
Cuddle parties and professional cuddlers
« on: August 02, 2014, 07:40:20 AM »
Every now and then I run into something different:

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/07/fighting-loneliness-with-cuddle-parties/373335/

I'm amazed at what people come up with. Sounds very "Portland"...

The professional cuddlers remind me of the professional mourners that people in Hong Kong hire to beef up funerals, helping the dead into the afterworld.
Laws turn men into slaves.

Offline BAR BAR 2

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
  • Horse Trader
Re: Cuddle parties and professional cuddlers
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 02:21:00 PM »
Paul, I didn't even read the article you linked as I have heard about this crap before. If the S ever HTF, I hold out little hope for the folks who frequent something called a "cuddle party". LOL. The fact that we have something like this in this country is a sure sign that too many people have their heads wedged firmly up their posterior and they don't havenearly enough to worry about.

What kind of woman would want a man so effeminite that he attends a damned cuddle party?

TEx
My Wyoming has an east infection.

=2

Offline Kelly

• FSW Member, in Wyoming
  • FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 01:04:08 AM »
I heard about something similar a few years ago - I think it was in an Asian country - where you could 'rent' a woman dressed in something like a onesie to come to your hotel room and just cuddle you.

Jeez...man up and get a hooker...

Kelly
The guy banging on the door said,"Alcohol, tobacco, firearms." I thought he was bringing more supplies.

Offline Cyclonesteve

• FSW Associate
    • Short Lane
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 12:01:43 PM »
Paul, I didn't even read the article you linked as I have heard about this crap before. If the S ever HTF, I hold out little hope for the folks who frequent something called a "cuddle party". LOL. The fact that we have something like this in this country is a sure sign that too many people have their heads wedged firmly up their posterior and they don't havenearly enough to worry about.

What kind of woman would want a man so effeminite that he attends a damned cuddle party?

TEx

Boy, do you need a cuddle or what?  >:D
Give them your teeth, not your belly.

Offline Paul Bonneau

• Member, In Wyoming
  • Administrative Staff
    • Wyoming Liberty Index
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 08:28:14 AM »
 :D
Laws turn men into slaves.