Author Topic: Wyoming get's slammed!  (Read 17393 times)

Offline Paul Bonneau

• Member, In Wyoming
  • Administrative Staff
    • Wyoming Liberty Index
Re: Wyoming get's slammed!
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2015, 02:39:41 PM »
A pulse is good.   :)

There is a dearth of interesting or intelligent people in Wyoming. I erroneously assumed people were of average intelligence no matter where you lived. But after having to foreclose on enough trailer homes, watch bloated single moms raid the local WIC office and wait in line as half of Wyoming still pays by check, I quickly realized a lack of intelligent conversation was a deal breaker."

Wow, that's not my impression. Hell, my next door neighbor was an old cowboy who was probably at one time the top breeder of longhorns in the country (not my thing, but that doesn't mean it's not interesting), for whom hunting was like breathing, who had a lot of interaction with a Mafia family in Colorado, who was a builder for a while, who spent a significant amount of time in a line shack, and who personally knew Ralph Moody (author of the "Little Britches" series, a kind of "Little House on the Prairie" for boys). And that's just one guy! It's replicated many times in others. Wyomingites are the premier "Jacks of all trades" in the country, if you ask me.

It sounds like he just doesn't know how to appreciate people and places different from his bankerish existence. Maybe he's just one of those folks who tried Wyoming and never quite fit in. Kinda sad...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 02:45:03 PM by Paul Bonneau »
Laws turn men into slaves.

Offline guernsey rifleman

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • FSW Rifleman
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2015, 05:10:05 PM »
     Insofar as the intelligence of at least the Wyoming voter is concerned, look at who sits in the governor's chair and who make up the Wyoming state Senate.

Offline Cyclonesteve

• FSW Associate
    • Short Lane
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2015, 10:08:46 PM »
     Insofar as the intelligence of at least the Wyoming voter is concerned, look at who sits in the governor's chair and who make up the Wyoming state Senate.

I noted you didn't really say if you think the Wyoming voters are intelligent or not.  ;D
Give them your teeth, not your belly.