Author Topic: The Price of Liberty has moved  (Read 2846 times)

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
The Price of Liberty has moved
« on: January 25, 2017, 07:00:31 AM »
It’s finally moving day for The Price of Liberty. We’ll be transferred to WordPress.com by the end of the day, hopefully.  Please note that it may take 24 hours after the switch is pulled for this page to load in the new host, so I beg your patience. Can’t give you an exact time, of course, but urge you to check in often. Should be done by Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning at worst.  Here is a link to a preview. https://thepriceofliberty.wordpress.com/  Original link will work once transfer is complete.

And also please note that the new digs will look very different, especially in format and layout. Seems it transferred pretty much intact, after some furious bug swatting. No funky background stuff this time. But I will be playing with some customization of the theme. I don't care for all that blank white space!  May even change the theme, if I can figure out which one I want. Not enough information for any of them, actually.

I have not had time to really learn the new controls and such yet, so will be fixing bugs and rearranging the furniture for a while. All of the co-bloggers from the past will continue with me, and I plan to do a lot more writing of my own as well.

I’d like to give thanks once again to our anonymous previous host. He supported this blog for a long, long time.
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline colonial shooter

• FSW Rifleman
  • FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • RWVA Senior Instructor, NRA Life, 4H instructor
Re: The Price of Liberty has moved
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 08:14:32 AM »
Cool! I will look forward to seeing the new place.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana