Discussions Not Related To Free State Wyoming (FSW) > Everything Else

Parody

<< < (6/7) > >>

Scheherazade:
Yes, that is the song I was using.  Imagine that song parodied in video form with all the instances of covid hypocrisy from the elites.  Even their "green" hypocrisy. Flying  around in private jets to lecture the rest of us on carbon.  Buying beach front mansions even though they claim the ocean's rising due to climate change.   Or even that Patrisse Khan-Cullers the BLM leader that used their donations to buy herself  4 million-dollar mansions.

Scheherazade:
Breaker breaker, We got us a convoy.....

https://youtu.be/CJ8SPkcM0aI

Scheherazade:
99 bottles of bud light on the wall
99 bottles of bud
Ain't nobody gonna take one down

99 bottles of bud
Ain't nobody gonna take one down

99 bottles of bud light on the wall...

rhodges:
Good one. Deep inside, I have this hope that most people that have quietly endured this garbage will finally say, "Enough is enough!"

From our Declaration of Independence,
"...that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing..."
Are we there yet? Probably not now. But let's hope it comes.

Boston:

--- Quote from: rhodges on June 13, 2023, 07:40:55 AM ---Good one. Deep inside, I have this hope that most people that have quietly endured this garbage will finally say, "Enough is enough!"

From our Declaration of Independence,
"...that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing..."
Are we there yet? Probably not now. But let's hope it comes.

--- End quote ---

Amen, Richard!
Americans no longer operate courageously on principle as they did in 1775.
But, who knows?  We may yet surprise ourselves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version