Discussions Not Related To Free State Wyoming (FSW) > Everything Else

Parody

<< < (2/7) > >>

Scheherazade:
Oh, and another one

Three people (a donkey, the media, and education) pointing at Trump and a car with 3 little smoke circles coming from the exhaust, screaming "man-made global warming" while trying to hide 5 volcanoes that are exploding and filling the whole top of the picture.  (The volcanoes would be labeled: Manam, Papua New Guinea; Ulawan, Papua New Guinea; Raikoke, Russia; Sinaburg, Sumatra; and Popocatepetl, Mexico; and their explosion dates (all 5 exploded during 2019).

https://coldclimatechange.com/hiding-volcanic-eruptions/

Scheherazade:
Definitions

Feminists: women who hate men but still want free access to their money.

MGTOW: men who hate women but still want free access to their bodies.

rhodges:
I like the political cartoon ideas. I think there is some good material there.

On feminists and "men who go their own way", I think "hate" is too strong. I think if they had a better understanding of their options, they could make good choices that make them happy and ignore bad choices that make them bitter. I guess this starts with discerning lies from truth.

To add to the quotes, here are some of mine:
"To a tyrant, attempting to disengage or protect yourself is seen as an act of aggression."
"I believe in karma. And looking at how my life as treated me, I must have been really bad in a previous life."
"A psychopath believes in karma. If he does something bad to you, you must have done something to deserve it."

Going back to emotions, I think that "hate" is a product of "fear" of some danger and a need to deal with that danger. We face dangers every day. Electricity and gasoline are obvious examples. But we are not afraid of them, we manage the risk. On the other hand, a rattlesnake is a danger that is harder to deal with. I don't exactly "hate" a rattlesnake, but I won't abide Mother Nature putting one in my living area.

Scheherazade:
A politician, a reporter, and a school administrator walk into a bar...
Doesn't need a punchline, just look around.

Scheherazade:
my first post of an original political cartoon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version