Discussions Not Related To Free State Wyoming (FSW) > Everything Else

Claire Wolfe hangs it up

(1/2) > >>

SunDog:
https://www.clairewolfe.com/blog/2019/12/17/im-done-2/

It was a fun blog to check in to from time to time - I guess new postings will be rare or never. Seems like she's done this before, then started a new blog. Time will tell.

No one ever said blogging would be a good way to make a living.

Vince:
She should have taken this step twenty years ago.  While I respect her and her tenacity there comes a point where you have to look after your own self interest.  By her own words, she gave up a lucrative career to join the freedom movement.  I question taking a move like that, especially in light of seeing her live in borderline poverty these past years.

Anytime a move like the one Amazon made sets you on the path to being completely destitute it's a sure indication you haven't been taking care of yourself.

I understand she has taken a job which will allow her to comfortably pay her bills.  About time, and bravo Claire!

Cyclonesteve:
I just gave her $4.99 on SubscribeStar. Why not? It's only $5.  :)

SunDog:
Well, maybe not completely done. There's this: https://www.clairewolfe.com/blog/2020/02/05/from-the-wonders-not-ceasing-department/

Nice to see something in print from her again.

John:

--- Quote from: Vince on January 05, 2020, 11:55:15 AM ---She should have taken this step twenty years ago.  While I respect her and her tenacity there comes a point where you have to look after your own self interest.  By her own words, she gave up a lucrative career to join the freedom movement.  I question taking a move like that, especially in light of seeing her live in borderline poverty these past years.

--- End quote ---

We are each unique individuals with different gifts and potentials.

We ought to seek and to prize the metaphysical over the mundane and material, in my opinion.  That's what life is about.  Claire made the right choice.  She has been able to express her unique gifts and nature.  No one else could have done that but her.  In our current world one can choose to be a true artist and impoverished, or a fake artist and rich.

Thanks, Claire, for the help and inspiration.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version