Free State Wyoming (FSW) Promotional > Making the Case for Moving Toward Freedom (and Wyoming!)

Wyoming Has More Gun Dealers Than Gas Stations

(1/3) > >>

Boston:
America Once Had More Gun Dealers Than Gas Stations.
Now Only Five States Do:

Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Wyoming

I grin every time I think of that.

Thomas:
Indeed.

But I'd love to see someone open up shop in Newcastle. Right now the only source is the hardware store (very limited selection) or heading to Gillette.

Hunter:
Depends upon what your defiinition of "dealer" is.
I know several guys over there who are sellihg "private collection" :o ::) :D ;D
Again, legal a heck in WY.
Damm the feds 4473. ;)Hunter

Jared:
ya, those private clubs were one of my favorite parts of Molon Labe.

Paul Bonneau:
I'm glad to see Oregon made that list, along with all three states in what Ben Irvin calls the "Triad". I always thought that was the case. When you think Portland, think "liberals with guns"!   ;D

I was just visiting 3 of the 4 gun shops in Cody. It's always amazing to me, to think a town of 8000 people can support shops with more product diversity than the entire Portland metro area. Not too many places in Portland sell .475 Linebaugh brass, for example. And all three had that new-fangled IMR Trail Boss powder, and one had Rem 2 1/2 primers that I had been looking for (wanting to avoid those outrageous HAZMAT mail charges). Another had 'em, but they just happened to be out of stock on the 2 1/2's. None of these things are available in the Portland area.

--- Quote ---But I'd love to see someone open up shop in Newcastle. Right now the only source is the hardware store (very limited selection) or heading to Gillette.
--- End quote ---

Ah, another business opportunity...

Boston, do you have a link for that information?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version