Author Topic: Ready to go but.....  (Read 9175 times)

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
Re: Ready to go but.....
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 04:05:58 PM »
Todd, Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, Boston and Hunter said it very well. If your prayers, your inner voice, are leading you to Wyoming, you should follow them, your answer could be there. Welcome aboard.   Miles
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785

Offline Wheeler70

• FSW Founding Member, Wyoming Bound
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2006, 07:47:20 PM »
I sent my SOI in more than a week and a half ago.  How long does a reply take?  I also ordered a book from Javelin and wondering on how long it usually takes to get your order.

Offline Boston

• FSW Founder
  • FSW Rifleman
    • Javelin Press
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2006, 08:06:01 PM »
Todd, since I don't handle book orders directly,
you'd normally have to email Trent Wilson at:

javelinpress@yahoo.com

This forum is separate from Javelin Press business.
Book orders are usually sent w/i 10 days of receipt.

I just received the latest batch of SofIs and yours was not
among them.  I will meanwhile inquire specifically about that
and your book order.

Boston

Offline Wheeler70

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2006, 08:26:07 PM »
Thanks Boston, I appreciate your time on this.  I want to be in-state by the beginning of May! 

Offline Boston

• FSW Founder
  • FSW Rifleman
    • Javelin Press
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2006, 10:17:21 PM »
You can do that regardless of your forum status as FSW Member.

In fact, I'll fix that right now.
If you said that you mailed in your SofI, then I'll take you at your word.
(If it got lost in the mail, then you can simply send in a new one.  I'll let you know.)

Boston

Offline Wheeler70

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2006, 11:50:31 AM »
Got an email back from Trent that my book is on the way!  I just got done with the Doomsday book...I had better get ready for Y2K RIGHT NOW!  :D : ;D    Actually a great book jammed packed with information that is 100% still relative.  As soon as I got done with that I started Hologram...already into the third chapter.  WOW WOW WOW!   I never really listened to what I thought was the kook right about the constitution, but mine eyes have been opened.  I read the federalist's papers growing up and took them for face value.  They were true patriots that had their fellow Americans at heart.  I read John Ferling's book on the election of 1800 and took Jefferson for a bumbling idiot.  I had, up to this point, been forced fed  >:( strictly from the trough of the federalists.  I think I will end this post and head back to the Hologram for a spell.

P.S.  Have half my stuff packed already!  Wyoming here I come 8)

Offline Wheeler70

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2006, 09:11:33 PM »
Thought I would update you all on my current progress towards a new life.  Just sent deposit to Hunter for a trailor the other day.  Ordered my rental truck yesterday.  I am leaving next monday (the fifteenth) afternoon and and plan on being in Wyoming Wednesday night or early Thurs. 

Plan on seeing alot of you at the Jam and since I cannot do the shoot, was wondering if any one had plans to go exploring?

appaloosablue

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2006, 07:27:05 AM »
I am leaving next monday (the fifteenth) afternoon and and plan on being in Wyoming Wednesday night or early Thurs.?

Wow, am myself a little jealous but very happy for you.? The minute I get an offer on our house I'll be followiing course.?

Stop by and say hi to Shawn--my hubby--staying in Pete's park until our house closes at the end of this month.

Drive safely and once again glad that you have "seen the light"

Brandy

Offline Wheeler70

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2006, 10:31:26 AM »
Hi Brandy

Isn't this exciting!!!!!!!!! 

I definately will say hi when I arrive.  Do ya think Shawn will want to make some money by helping me unload?

Todd

Hallalujah......free at last, God Almighty.........free at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

appaloosablue

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2006, 04:35:02 PM »
Hi Todd,

Spoke with Shawn this afternoon.? He said that if its a u-haul type truck that you will drive----he'll help for free.?

If you want to say thanks he likes Amber Boch, Michelob or Miller High Life....................................

Brandy
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 08:06:40 AM by appaloosablue »

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2006, 08:11:46 PM »
Todd, Wahoo!!!, way to go .  I am going to play the exploration at the JAM part by ear but if there is some time I might take a drive into the Bighorn Mountains.  Miles
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785

Offline Boston

• FSW Founder
  • FSW Rifleman
    • Javelin Press
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2006, 11:20:32 PM »
Wow, Todd, when you get moving, you don't mess around!

I'm glad the timing of your Wyoming relocation will just precede
the Jam, so you can personally tell us all about it. 

Thanks for choosing the FSW and Wyoming!
See you at the Jam!

Boston

Offline Wheeler70

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2006, 07:17:54 AM »
My heart is broken today.  A diseaster befell my family this past weekend.  I would have been in Wyoming today, celebrating my new freedom.  Instead, my week has been filled with sorrow and visits to the hospital and cemetary.  For those of you who pray, please keep my family in your prayers. 

I can only hope and pray that this is only a delay in my plans for moving to Wyoming.  I will keep FSW in my favorites and will help finiancialy when feasable.

Much thanks to Hunter/Pete for all of his help in trying to get me out there!

Todd

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2006, 08:16:20 AM »
Todd, My prayers are on their way. If you need anyone to talk to ,let us know.  Miles

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2006, 01:45:08 PM »
Wheeler, I'm so sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers. I'm a hospice nurse, so I'm very familiar with the grief process. If I can help in any way, just write or PM. My email address is: mamaliberty@rtconnect.net

God bless and comfort you and your family,
MamaLiberty
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.