Author Topic: MOTHER FROG AND TADPOLES COMING UP  (Read 5889 times)

Offline motherfrog

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
MOTHER FROG AND TADPOLES COMING UP
« on: February 20, 2006, 06:19:29 PM »
Hello,?
? My name is Paula and I have 6 kids, all grown. My kids have me given the alias of MOTHER FROG. My oldest son, Davey-or Terrible Claw- has got me all 'het up' to move to Wyoming. I have been there twice as a tourist with my youngest kids, twins. My daughter-in-law and I came up last August to pick up a purchase. In October my oldest son and his wife ( same as above ) came up to look around Crook County. We found some interesting places, but have not made any move to purchase anything mainly because the 'spouse' decided he did not want to be married to me any longer and the divorce is going on forever...almost one year since he informed me of his decision, but three years after he privately decided to do this. SO, as soon as this is over and done, I will be coming up with my three youngest tadpoles, aged 22 and twins that are 21, all boys. Also, the 22 year old has a friend that wants to come along as well. The oldest boy and his wife will follow soon after. The second oldest boy and his girl-friend, my other daughter-in-law, do not want to come...yet. My only daughter just moved back to Texas after 10 1/2 years in the Navy and wants to remain in Texas. I have one grandchild, a girl from the above mentioned son and 'daughter-in-law'. I want to start a family business and have several ideas, all of which will be beneficial for Crook County. I have looked at a place where all the ideas would live in harmony under one roof, so hopefully we can get this property. Otherwise, there is another property close by that could be built on. I am a good cook, so my kids say. Some of my specialties are Cherry and Pumpkin Pies. I am so looking forward to being single, moving up there, starting a family business and a new life. We hope to get there this summer as long as D day is over with by then. Leaving Texas will be bittersweet, but I believe that the change will far outweigh any homesickness and a chance for true freedom and prosperity await us and those who dare to be modern day pioneers. See y'all soon.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?MOTHERFROG

Offline Gerri

• FSW Founding Member, Wyoming Bound
  • THE GOLDEN RULE
Re: MOTHER FROG AND TADPOLES COMING UP
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 07:32:00 PM »
Hi Paula,

You will be welcome in this Group...a wide range of people, ages, backgrounds and talents and all desiring more Freedom in Wyoming. Everyone tries to give each other room to spread our eagle wings. The JAM should be a great time for fellowship.

I am a single lady from Texas (Native Born) with only one grown child, a fabulous gift from God! Divorce is never easy on any family. I truly wish you and your entire family a quick emotional healing.

Hope you and your Tadpoles will enjoy meeting everyone. Also my very best wishes for you and a new life in Crook County. I am moving to Wyoming this Summer and will not be able to attend the JAM, but I hope to meet all of you in the future.

Stay Joyful and Free!? ?:)
Gerri? ?

Offline Richard

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 08:26:33 PM »
Hey,

Welcome.  I am 20 years old... so I'm glad to know there will be some other people my age that are getting involved...Tell them all to come on the forum.   I am planning on moving up there within the next month or 2

Hunter

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 09:43:20 PM »
Hi Gal,
Do ya do sugar free? ;) ;D
Be lookin 4ward ta seein ya again.
BTW, I figured out who the "claw" was.
Hunter

Offline Boston

• FSW Founder
  • FSW Rifleman
    • Javelin Press
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 10:50:28 PM »
Motherfrog, the FSW welcomes all frogs, but no toads!

I hope that we can help your family realize your dreams
in Wyoming.  I don't miss Texas at all, and doubt you will either.

Boston

Offline Jared

• Wolverine
  • FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • FSW Rifleman
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2006, 04:10:47 PM »
Pumpkin pie is my favorite!
Hmm, do pumpkins grow well in NE Wyo? I'll have to add them to my garden when I have one so I can keep you supplied.  ;D
"Nothing good in life comes but at a price. Sweetest of all is liberty. This we have chosen and this we pay for."

Offline Space Cowboy

• Social Type
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 07:13:43 PM »
Mamma Frog!!

Glad to see you made it on the forum!

I see that your a good cherry pie cook...... I am starting a cherry orchard this year. Hmmmm, Want to trade some cherries for some pies!!!!

Enjoyed your visit, hope to see you soon!
You shall judge a man by his foes as well as his friends
~J. Conrad

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 10:59:45 PM »
S Cowboy, What kind of cherries are you planting ? There is a shrub type called "Nanking Cherry" which grows well in Wyoming. I believe it is one of the plants that the conservation service/cooperative extension sells each spring for a buck a piece.

Jared I always had a few pumpkins for the kids when I was in Rock Springs so I'm sure they will grow well in the North West.

Motherfrog, Have you ever thought of a bed and breakfast business ?

Miles

" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785

Offline motherfrog

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2006, 12:08:52 AM »
 I will happily take cherries and pumpkins in exchange for pies. We hope to have a garden ourselves for veggies and fruits. Do apples do well in Wyo? I love Granny Smith apples. A B&B is not at the top of my list, but it is a contender for fifth place. My oldest son suggested it a while back. I am so psyched to 'get outta Dodge'. Can't wait for the Jam and to move stuff up to a storage to 'mark my territory'.
                                      MOTHER FROG

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2006, 01:10:41 AM »
SEE gardening discussions under "Lay Of The Land" thread.  Miles
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785