Author Topic: SOI's and Jam Registration Is On It's Way!  (Read 2089 times)

Offline NorthGunner

• FSW Founding Member, Wyoming Bound
SOI's and Jam Registration Is On It's Way!
« on: May 04, 2006, 05:04:14 PM »
Hi Boston,

I just wanted to let you know that the SOI's for Libertymom and me are on their way along with the registration fee for this years Jamboree!  I've already put in a request for time off for the Jam (did that over a week and a half ago) so keeping my fingers crossed. Libertymom is running full tilt to get her house in Apache Junction finished to have it on the market asap (she wants to use some of the funds from that for the Jam).  Hope it all comes together so we can all meet at the Jam (hoping to bring my father along; he's originally from Hungary and 'saw the elephant' there as a teenager during WWII..especially the Russians).  Starting to get excited by the prospects of visiting Wyoming soon (also will try to look at properties while there especially in Crook County).

Yours In Liberty
NorthGunner
(Currently in Arizona)
"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue" Marcus Tullius Cicero

Remember: "Evil exists because good men don't kill the gov. officials committing it"
Kurt Hofmann

Offline Boston

• FSW Founder
  • FSW Rifleman
    • Javelin Press
Re: SOI's and Jam Registration Is On It's Way!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 03:25:16 PM »
Great to read, NorthGunner--see you all there!
We'll have lots of new folks to meet this month.

Boston

Offline NorthGunner

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 07:41:00 PM »
Hi Boston,

Thanks, we're looking forward to it as well!  Libertymom is looking forward to meeting with the ladies (and men) from the board and sharing about quilting/embroidery and anything else that comes up. Her son, Sterling was wondering when the next gun show is being held here in Az...so he should definitely like it there (think Wyo. has more from what I can tell).

I have one small worry that's nagging at me about the SOI's though...we may have not put the day/mo. info. on them (was pretty exhausted when I got back from work and got them in the envelope and sealed for the mail). There is a cover letter with them that is dated so I wonder if that will help? If not I can resend just the SOI's with a note attached that the fee has already been sent previously.  Please let me know how you'd like me to proceed on this.

Definitely looking forward to meeting you and as many of the other people here on the board as can make it there!

Yours In Liberty!
NorthGunner
(Currently in Arizona)
"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue" Marcus Tullius Cicero

Remember: "Evil exists because good men don't kill the gov. officials committing it"
Kurt Hofmann

Offline Boston

• FSW Founder
  • FSW Rifleman
    • Javelin Press
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 11:52:55 PM »
NG, the cover letter will suffice for dating the SofI; no worries.

There are two gun show promoters serving Arizona, Crossroads and Tanner.
Both have website schedules.  Phoenix has a show nearly every month.

Boston

Offline NorthGunner

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 06:51:54 PM »
Hi Boston,

Thank you, that puts my mind at ease regarding the SOI's.  We just attended the Mesa show yesterday. Renee brought her daughter Tori and son Sterling. They had a blast. Renee enjoyed talking to the dealers alot (she tried shouldering several long guns, found she liked the AR15 and lever actions the best...in handguns she likes the HP's, Glocks and CZ52's). 

I'll be looking for the camping and related info. in my email in the next few days (the letter w/payment should have gotten to the address by today).  We are looking forward to meeting you, Wyomiles, Jared, MarthaK, Appaloosablue and all the other great FSW folks at the Jam (expect Renee to have some great questions for all of you around the campfire).

Yours In Liberty!
NorthGunner
(Currently in Arizona)

Kurt Hofmann