Author Topic: Music?  (Read 2140 times)

Offline BILL

• Casual Observer
Music?
« on: May 15, 2006, 10:53:21 PM »
Hey there,
So our family is comming to the jamboree, this implies good people, good talk, and good tunes. I haven't seen posting one about this. Is anyone bringing the guitars and songs, assuming we can still hear after all the shooting dies? How about it?
Bill

Offline NorthGunner

• FSW Founding Member, Wyoming Bound
Re: Music?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 12:22:24 AM »
Hi Bill,

My fiance Renee and I are also looking forward to coming to the Jam. I don't play anything really well enough to perform in front of an audience (besides trying to embarass myself thru song)...still trying to learn the Celtic folk harp though...perhaps someday..... ::)

Just for fun (and because I had it constantly battling to come out) I composed a quick song for Free State Wyoming sung to the Beverly Hillbillies tune. You can find it under Everything Else under "A Song for Free State Wyoming".  Hope you enjoy it and get a laugh or three.

We'll look forward to meeting your family there; Renee will bring her kids along for the fun!

Yours In Liberty!
NorthGunner
(Currently in Arizona)
"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue" Marcus Tullius Cicero

Remember: "Evil exists because good men don't kill the gov. officials committing it"
Kurt Hofmann

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 10:59:49 AM »
Bill , be sure to bring your earplugs, for the shoot not the  music!  If you are saying you could bring an instrument I think we would enjoy your music.  Miles
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785

Offline biathlon

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 11:52:04 AM »
Ha ha ha ha ha,,, be careful what ya ask fer. This is gonna be one hellofa nyabinghi! b

Offline BILL

• Casual Observer
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 12:05:11 PM »
All from Bill,
Yeh we've got da stinking earplugs, one for each ear, the other orifaces gotta look out for themselves. If I can fit the guitar in with the guns and ammo you can count on me for a couple of tunes and a chant or two.
Peace.

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 06:39:24 PM »
I don't play an instrument, but I'm sure willing to sing. Sounds like fun to me!

MamaLiberty
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.