Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2047 times)

Offline dwright

Hello
« on: June 18, 2006, 01:18:12 PM »
Hi,I would like to interduce myself my name is Dori wright.I live in Dover, VT. My husband is R.Wright he already has interduced himself. I'm a stay at  home mom with 3 boys, Tyler is our oldest he is 12 then there is Zachary and he is almost 9 and then there is Kristopher and he is 7 .I'm looking forward to communicating with other moms.Dori

appaloosablue

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 06:11:26 PM »
Hello Dori

Welcome. ;)

I have 6 kids--5 girls and 1 boy.  I've been on the forum for about 4 months.  My husband is Shawn.

We homeschool and are in the process of moving to WY.  Although at this point I feel like I'm never going to get there---too much nonsense involved in selling our house in NM.

Brandy

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 06:28:45 PM »
Hi Dori,
My sons are both in their 30s, but I'm still a "Mom." I keep adopting new "sons" all the time. :) I'd love to be a Wyoming grandma to your kids too.

I really admire you for staying home with your children. It takes a very special kind of woman to do that in this day and age, and you deserve all the kudos and support we can give you -- you and any other woman trying to raise kids these days. I'm just glad that's all over for me now. I don't envy you -- any of you -- a bit.

God bless and keep you all. Feel free to write any time. I'm always happy to talk, especially about Wyoming!

Love, MamaLiberty
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 12:26:00 AM »
Howdy Dori, welcome, If you have any questions be sure to ask.  Miles
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785

MarthaK

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 10:52:52 AM »
Welcome to the forum Dori.  I've got 3 boys as well and as posted elsewhere they are 5, 9 and 10.  Which part of the state is Dover in?  Most of my family is in the Brandon area.  We visited last year, and it was so interesting to see the differences in people.  Not that the people there were rude or anything just a different philosophy and way of life.  We had a hard time with the accent too.   :D

I'm so glad more women are joining the forum.  I hope to hear more from you.

Martha