Author Topic: Anybody in Big Horn Mountains Areas  (Read 1635 times)

Offline Jason

• Rather Interested
Anybody in Big Horn Mountains Areas
« on: June 22, 2006, 04:33:39 AM »
Hello. I am hoping/planning to Crook County when I come this fall, but if I can't find the type of job I'm looking for, I might have to settle for working in Sheridan (living in that area somewhere around Big Horn, Sheridan, or Buffalo). So, I'm just wondering, are any of you guys in that area? As in anywhere in the Big Horn Mountains (on the east side) or in Converse or Sheridan County? Or even Buffalo or Sheridan (the cities)?

I'm just trying to get a feel for if there are any FSW's in the area, and possibly find a contact(s) if that were possible. I'm still hoping to move to Crook but if circumstances don't allow that, them I'm interested in finding who's tin the area in case I do end up going there instead.

Thanks,

J
SP76

"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war."

Offline Jason

• Rather Interested
Re: Anybody in Big Horn Mountains Areas
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 03:46:31 AM »
Edit: When I asked if anyone was in Sheridan or Converse County, I meant Sheridan or Johnson Counties. Sorry for the mistake.
SP76

"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war."