Author Topic: Anybody in Big Horn Mts. Area?  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Jason

• Rather Interested
Anybody in Big Horn Mts. Area?
« on: June 22, 2006, 06:42:30 AM »
Well, I posted this earlier today and it was there after I did; I checked so I don't know why it is gone now. Maybe it got moved? But I don't know where to. Anyway, here it is again; hope this time it doesn't disappear  :D. If admin moved it, please let me know where it was moved to. Thanks.

I plan to move to Wyoming end of this summer/beginning of this fall, to Crook County, but if I don't find the right type of job, then I may have to come to the Big Horn Mts. area. I would be working in Sheridan probably and live somewhere in the Sheridan/Big Horn/Buffalo area. Do any of you guys live in/on the eastern side of the big horn mountains or anywhere in Sheridan or Converse County? Or even in Sheridan or Buffalo (the cities) themselves? I am just trying to find out how many FSWs, if any, are in the area, and possibly getting a contact or 2, if that would be possible. Crook County is still my first choice but if circumstances don't let that happen, then I want to be prepared to move to Sheridan and would want to know if anybody/who was in the general area.

Thanks,

J
SP76

"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war."

Offline Jason

• Rather Interested
Correction on One Mistake from Original Message
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 07:47:53 AM »
I made one mistake in my original post. Please read this. It is an important correction.

EDIT: When I asked if anyone lived in either Sheridan or Converse County, I meant Sheridan or Johnson County. I was typing fast and ran out of time. Sorry about that.

SP76

"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war."