Author Topic: Newbie Status.....yep thats me  (Read 1825 times)

Offline in_betts

Newbie Status.....yep thats me
« on: June 23, 2006, 09:41:57 PM »
Hello everyone!
My name is Dean Betts and I am from (currently) Indiana, hence the in_betts tag.  Y'all can call me anything but late for dinner, or any other meal for that matter.  I have been "around" through FSP & WAL and am familiar with some of the names here.  Won't be moving any time soon as my wife's Dad needs care and doesn't want to move.  My only real hobby/recreation is shooting.  Shooting just about anything, any time.  I have shot competitively in several disciplines and I hunt, mostly birds, when time permits.  I am a partner in three businesses, with my wife and another couple in two restaurants, and a different partner in a small tool & die shop.  So as any of you who have ever been self employed/business owners know, I am broke.  Most people think if you own a business you must be wealthy.  Well I would like for that to be true some day, but it sure ain't gonna be soon.

Visited WY many times, never lived there, but west is better for me than east, from where I am.

Offline FSW Forum Administrator

• Administrator
    • Free State Wyoming
Re: Newbie Status.....yep thats me
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 09:44:40 PM »
Welcome aboard.
Thanks,
The Management

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
Re: Newbie Status.....yep thats me
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 09:40:32 AM »
Howdy Dean, glad to have you here !  Miles
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785