Author Topic: Just got it figured out how to get moved back! and I wanted to share.  (Read 1638 times)

Offline bigdog82644

• Casual Observer
Wife's a RN. And when we get headed out there. We will put stuff in storage (Casper maybe). And she will travel nurse around the state. This is assignments from a few weeks to months or years and they pay for and find houseing for us. This will give us time to find something. Now she is excited about moveing back. And she is from Tennessee. But calls Wyo. home.

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
Re: Just got it figured out how to get moved back! and I wanted to share.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 03:04:55 PM »
bigdog and mrs. I had been seeing several of these types of jobs at americas job bank and am glad to see someone here picking one of them up. There seems to be a lot of need for RN's in Wyoming.  Keep us posted !   Miles
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785

Offline Wyowoman

• Mover and Shaker
Re: Just got it figured out how to get moved back! and I wanted to share.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 03:44:40 PM »
That's great Bigdog and Wife!! YEAH!!   
?Political correctness is really a subjective list put together by the few to rule the many?a list of things one must think, say, or do. It affronts the right of the individual to establish his or her own beliefs.? Mark Berley, Argos, Spring 1998