Author Topic: I Finally Got Boston!  (Read 7937 times)

Offline John

• FSW Associate
  • Wyoming Housing Provider
Re: I Finally Got Boston!
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 08:34:28 AM »
Dear Cato,

You can download iTunes for free and then just export to mp3.  You get to choose in the preferences what bit rate to export in.  like 192 (very high quality, large size), 64, 32 (low quality, low size) etc.  That should be really easy.  You can even select all the episodes and convert them in one swoop, then go do something else while your computer thinks about it. Don't want you having more trouble than necessary!

Offline Cato Craft

• Reader
    • Radio Free Liberty
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 09:53:22 AM »
Cool! Thanks, John, that'll help!
Cato
Cato Craft

The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out... without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, intolerable. -Mencken

Offline manfromnevada

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 09:26:34 AM »
I just spent the majority of last night listening to about 5 episodes on Radio Free Liberty.

This is great stuff. Very thought provoking, disturbing at times, entertaining at times, even humorous at times. Heck, you can even have it playing in the background as you're visiting the FSW forum! What could be better?

I would recommend Cato's site to all liberty minded people!

Mac
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
<Edmund Burke>

Offline Danl

• FSW Founding Member, Wyoming Bound
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2006, 11:00:54 PM »
I also agree that Cato and 'Ms Cato' have great site with quality content.  Thanks so much for your efforts.

Regards, Danl ~W~
Alea iacta est, Molon Labe!
"I can see the faces of those who died when I refused to fight for freedom!"? Mefford
"Danl, Not an invader and liberator of Wyoming, but rather a refugee from the tyranny of Illinois."
Blog: Shall Not Be Infringed

Offline Cato Craft

• Reader
    • Radio Free Liberty
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2006, 08:18:45 PM »
Just want to let you all know that Radio Free Liberty has a new forum now. You all are welcome to drop by for a visit. It's only been up a couple days so there's not much there yet, but I think it'll be a good thing for RFL and our listeners. You can link to it from http://RadioFreeLiberty.com or take this direct link:  http://www.southlandfreak.com/RFL/bbs/index.php
Best wishes,
Cato
Cato Craft

The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out... without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, intolerable. -Mencken