Author Topic: Greetings fellow freedom lovers  (Read 4350 times)

Offline NC Minuteman

• Casual Observer
  • FSW Rifleman
Re: Greetings fellow freedom lovers
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2006, 02:56:59 PM »
 :o OOPS.. I didn't realize that I posted under my husband's login name... But the above post was mine

Sorry all

Sara Jones

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2006, 03:44:09 PM »
Sara, I and my family lived in the Rock Springs - Green River area for 25 years. I found that if I wanted to be involved in the community there was always something going on. There is a community college there which seemed to bring in many artistic events and the county had lots of activities.
 I believe the same can be said for most of the cities around Wyoming. For example here is a web site for Casper, if you look through it you will see several organizations there.

http://www.casperwyoming.org/links.php#entertainment

And another that has info.

http://www.casperstartribune.net/tour/casper.php

I find the people of Wyoming to be friendly and always ready to improve their communities.  Miles
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785

Offline SaraLJ

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2006, 09:42:13 PM »
Wow, miles.. Thanks so much. That is so wonderful to hear.

Just letting everyone know.. my husband and I put together a short S.M.A.R.T plan for moving to WY today!! It may not be for 3 years, but at least we have a plan of action! How exciting!

Sara J

Offline Paul Bonneau

• Member, In Wyoming
  • Administrative Staff
    • Wyoming Liberty Index
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2006, 12:39:00 AM »
Sara, the arts are a big deal in Cody, and it is all-volunteer organizations too (in fact Cody is volunteer-crazy in a lot of ways). I personally don't pay a lot of attention, but there are often benefits and auctions going on, and one of the museums in the BBHC is an art museum.

We also know someone who is a masseuse, so there must be some work there, although she does other things too.

As to home birth, well, it's no one else's business, is it? I guess your main problem would be finding a midwife?

Definitely, get yourself out here and visit and check all this out. Try one of our Jamborees, they are always fun, or maybe one of those Rendezvous.
Laws turn men into slaves.

Offline Wyowoman

• Mover and Shaker
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2006, 12:47:40 PM »
Just letting everyone know.. my husband and I put together a short S.M.A.R.T plan for moving to WY today!! It may not be for 3 years, but at least we have a plan of action! How exciting!

SaraJ - my dh and I had a 3 year plan but thankfully The good Lord helped us out and we were here within 3 months of our vacation out here  ;D         ~W~
?Political correctness is really a subjective list put together by the few to rule the many?a list of things one must think, say, or do. It affronts the right of the individual to establish his or her own beliefs.? Mark Berley, Argos, Spring 1998