Author Topic: Why NE Wyoming?  (Read 1774 times)

Offline twohawks

Why NE Wyoming?
« on: November 21, 2006, 06:45:53 AM »
My wife and I are contemplating saving for and purchasing property in WY soon, with the hopes of moving to FSW permanantly in the future.We're aware of the FSW concept...confident it will work. Boston...a dinner guest in our home a year or so back is certainly able to the task, and from the looks of those already moving that we have met...well...it looks like FSW is not just a dream.

Is the emphasis on properties in NE Wyoming political? Is the climate and land better? It seems that area is featured most on the website etc.

Thanks!

TwoHawks

mtc10x@yahoo.com
TwoHawks/Psalm 138:8

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom?go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
Re: Why NE Wyoming?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 11:23:24 AM »
Howdy Twohawks welcome here. I believe the focus on NE Wyo is related to Bostons study of Wyoming, showing that the least populated areas were in the NW corner and relates to the political aspect of FSW. However there are FSW members in many areas of the state.  The NE corner is very beautiful and as I remember it , there are many agricultural properties .
Be sure to take a look around as there are many subjects being discussed here including land issues. Also we have many wonderful female members if your wife would care to join in any conversations with them.   Miles
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 02:24:16 PM »
I'd be delighted to talk to either of you! I live in Weston county, in Newcastle. We have about the best weather in Wyoming, and there is still some affordable land and homes here. Let me know better what you are looking for and I'll do my best to help you.

When you visit Wyoming, don't neglect to stop by and see me! PM for information and directions.

Happy and free in Wyoming!!
MamaLiberty
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline PatriotAR15

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 11:33:18 PM »
Not all of us live in the NE, however! Converse County is another "less populated" place to settle in, but still close to a major Wyoming city (Casper).
Happiness is a cold gun, and a warm beer... Also could use a cure for dyslexia. - Jack