Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1654 times)

Offline lytlelady

• FSW Founding Member, Wyoming Bound
Hi
« on: December 28, 2006, 06:42:16 PM »
Hi my name is Vicki. Mac is my husband. I met some of you at the Casper party.(lady with Boa) Anyway I am now a member and wanted to introduce myself. Hope to meet the rest of you in the near future. Mac and I have bought property along Lytle Creek, hence the user name.

Offline Lavender

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • FSW Riflewoman
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 07:27:42 PM »
Hi Vicki and Mac,
   My husband and I live in Guernsey, and like to shoot.  Welcome to Wyoming and FSW.  We hope to see you and yours at a shoot sometime.  Mark and Beverly

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 08:30:29 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Vicki!! So glad you joined us, and I hope you'll look around the whole forum. Lots of good things here, and you'll get to know many of us pretty well. We're all just "folks" here, so don't hesitate to wade in and speak your piece.

I'm so glad I got to meet you, and look forward to the time you'll be my neighbor. MamaLiberty
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline planetaryjim

• Needs To Get Out More
  • I am not a part of your empire.
    • The Indomitus Report
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 08:56:02 PM »
Dear Vicki,

Welcome!  Thanks for coming to my party.  You really classed the place up!

Regards,

Jim
My long posts make some think I'm a key figure in FSW.  I'm not. I'm not an officer nor a leader.  I'm just this guy.  I think FSW is a great idea, & defend & promote it as I'm able.   Assuming that anyone agrees w/me is mistaken. Your bad results from your poor assumptions are your responsibility.

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 08:58:04 PM »
Howdy Vicki, glad you signed in ! Join in the fun.   Miles
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785