Author Topic: FSW Members & Interested Parties In Arizona  (Read 1539 times)

Offline NorthGunner

• FSW Founding Member, Wyoming Bound
FSW Members & Interested Parties In Arizona
« on: February 14, 2007, 07:11:39 PM »
Hi All,

Libertymom (Renee) and I have been kicking around the idea of getting together with other folks/Members here in Arizona to share info (and if possible to plan for travel to the '07 JAM).  A monthly get-together to get acquainted, etc. is what we have in mind.  If you're still in Az please feel free to PM either of us; we're looking forward to hearing from you.  Let's help each other get ready for Wyoming!

Yours In Liberty! ~W~
Steve Kristmann aka Northgunner
"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue" Marcus Tullius Cicero

Remember: "Evil exists because good men don't kill the gov. officials committing it"
Kurt Hofmann

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
Re: FSW Members & Interested Parties In Arizona
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 08:28:41 AM »
Great idea, Steve!! I hope FSW folks in every area of the country will make similar plans and get together when possible. What a wonderful way to start building free communities right away. ML
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline NorthGunner

• FSW Founding Member, Wyoming Bound
Re: FSW Members & Interested Parties In Arizona
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 08:51:26 AM »
Good Morning ML! :)

Yep, that's pretty much what both Renee/Libertymom and I are hoping to do here!  We've already met with Kyote_419 for breakfast recently and hope to visit again with him soon.  We're hoping that other good folks in Arizona will contact us so we can keep up FSW dialogue/plans (esp. for the upcoming JAM). Don't be shy Az FSW'ers..we don't bite, lol! ;D

Yours In Liberty! ~W~
Steve Kristmann aka NorthGunner
"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue" Marcus Tullius Cicero

Remember: "Evil exists because good men don't kill the gov. officials committing it"
Kurt Hofmann