Free State Wyoming (FSW) Promotional > Marketing and Media Coverage of Free State Wyoming (FSW)

FSW Banner Ad On RFL Website

(1/4) > >>

FSW Forum Administrator:
Ok. I've been talking to Cato over at RadioFreeLiberty.com about putting an FSW banner ad over on his site (www.radiofreeliberty.com). Cost is $10 per month. Boston has OKed the use of the FSW logo image for use in this. LadyLiberty did a spectacular job on creating a new banner ad (and on VERY short notice). I've paid for the first two months out of my own pocket. Beyond that, I'll be taking donations. I will keep a running total of what has been donated in this thread for all to see. I will be including names unless told not to.

I've got a donation page set up to accept PayPal donations. Anyone who wishes to to send a check/cash/MO, contact me via PM or email for mailing information.

Click Here To Donate Via PayPal

NOTES:

* Just found out that PayPal charges a fee to recieve money. It is "2.9% + $0.30" per transaction. The available balance will reflect this fee. If you are using PayPal to send money and intend to pay for a set number of months rather than just donating an amount of money, please include enough to cover the fee.
* Also, please let me know if you want me to list "Anonymous", your forum name, or your real name.
FSW Forum Admin
 ~W~

NOTE: As of today (2007-02-25) the FSW banner will be on RFL through the end of Nov 07. Many thanks to everyone for their generous donations! This was a bit of a pet project as I am very committed to the FSW and RFL is one of four podcasts that I listen to religiously. So was great to see something come about that will benefit them both. Nevertheless, if anyone has any other websites whose message resonates with that of the FSW, let me know. I'll be glad so do some research and some legwork to see if we can get the FSW banner out there far and wide.

Date--Donated By--Amount Donated--Payment To RFL--Available Balance2007-02-20  |  FSW Forum Admin  |  $20.00  |  --  |  $20.002007-02-20  |  Payment (through Apr 07)  |  --  |  $20.00  |  $0.002007-02-21  |  freedomfighter101  |  $20.00 (-$.88 PayPal Fee)  |  --  |  $19.022007-02-21  |  Danl  |  $20.00 (-$.88 PayPal Fee)  |  --  |  $38.242007-02-23  |  Gerri  |  $35.00 (-$1.32 PayPal Fee)  |  --  |  $71.922007-02-25  |  Payment (through Nov 07)  |  --  |  $70.00  |  $1.922007-02-26  |  Paul Bonneau  |  $20.00 (check)  |  --  |  $21.922007-02-26  |  anonymous  |  $10.00 (check)  |  --  |  $31.922007-03-15  |  Barry Turner  |  $10.00 (-$1.32 PayPal Fee)  |  --  |  $41.33--  |  --  |  --  |  --  |  ----  |  --  |  --  |  --  |  --

Danl:
It is on the way to you through Paypal.  Hope that works.......
Regards, Danl ~W~

planetaryjim:
Dear Joseph,

Great site and great to see advertising on selected media.

If anyone wants to contribute to this project without paying PayPal, I would be happy to make exchanges from e-gold, GoldMoney, Pecunix, 1MDC, Phoenix Dollar, eCache, Loom, eLiberty Dollars, and other similar to Joseph's PayPal.  (I cannot make exchanges the other way, though.  Gold => Paypal is down the May Scale of Monetary Hardness, so that works.

PM me for details if you have funds to donate.

Joseph, may I send you a check?

Regards,

Jim

Cato Craft:
Hey, Thanks, everyone!
I swear I'll get that banner up right away- I'm still trying to figure out the ins and outs of this new web page format- I'm a better podcaster than webmaster ;) Thank goodness...
Cat and I really appreciate you all.
-Cato

Cato Craft:
Got 'r done.
Thanks again,
Cato

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version