Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 3108 times)

ky_yote419

Greetings!
« on: February 15, 2006, 10:20:27 AM »
I'm hoping that there are at least a few Wyoming Freestaters who are, as Baxter Black put it, "...given to the inordinate attraction of lookin' down between two ears, a-follerin' a cow's ass." With all the current insanity surrounding "Brokebutt Mountain"...and a Connecticut boy with a big hat in the White House, I'd rather not use the "c" word, in respect for the craft and traditions we've come to revere.

If you're interested in getting acquainted with someone headed for Wyoming who intends to experience it from the back of a horse and, you already are or fixin' to do likewise, I'd appreciate a personal e-mail sent to: ky_yote419@yahoo.com? I don't go on line very often, so it might be a while before I get back to you, but I will reply. Thanks.

For Freedom...and all the "pursuit of happiness" that come with it,

The Ky-yote...(yeah, just two syllables)

Offline Jared

• Wolverine
  • FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • FSW Rifleman
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 06:41:34 PM »
After you move you'll have to change it to Wy-yote ...  ;D
"Nothing good in life comes but at a price. Sweetest of all is liberty. This we have chosen and this we pay for."

Offline archy

• FSW Founding Member, Wyoming Bound
    • FReeper profile at Free Republic.com
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 01:29:47 PM »
With all the current insanity surrounding "Brokebutt Mountain"...

Them fellers was sheepherders....
I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet. After I realized he had no use for his shoes, I took them, and then I felt much better about myself.