Author Topic: Packin' the bus...just not quite yet  (Read 1997 times)

Offline MANUMIT

• Needs To Get Out More
  • A Free-Market Individualist Family Man, In Wyoming
Packin' the bus...just not quite yet
« on: April 10, 2007, 08:36:32 AM »
Just finished Molon Labe! which I finally stumbled across @ a local G.S.....while I don't know what took me so long to find it, it has come at the perfect time following six-years of steady searching, learning & opening of the eyes...NOW training is over, time to gear up & get moving.

Unfortunately, my wife is only halfway through her reading, so until she's done I have to keep the horses reined in AND mumbling to myself..."BOXES, NEED TO FIND MORE BOXES..." :'(

In the meantime, I will continue adding to the information base & wrap up the REPLOYMENT OPLAN. 

Anywho, here's the current SITREP, any thoughts (geographic, situational, economic, etc.) of those "In-Country" 'preciated....
--Both Early 30's
--Both College edooc8'd...but we have overcome that!!  :-X
--Five awesome freedom-lovers (all 8 & under, males on each end)...yes, they are all ours  :o
--Homeschooling
--Less than one year to debt-free (minus d' house)
--Industrial Manufacturing 'Sperience--...Mid to Upper Level Mgmt...Materials, Process, People & P&L Focused

Got room out there for seven more?

Manumit
"I bet you have much more in common with the average Iraqi shop keeper, than any of the politicians that represent you."--Silver Smith
"WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE THE PATH, CHANGE DIRECTION"--Me

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
Re: Packin' the bus...just not quite yet
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 09:04:54 AM »
You just know we have plenty of room for you folks, and can't wait to welcome you!! Are you coming to the Jamboree in June? That way you can meet a lot of us firsthand and network with people all over Wyoming. If possible, plan to spend a few days extra at least, looking at some likely areas. I'll be delighted to show you places here in Newcastle.

Please let your wife know that she will have lots of company here, and we're eager to talk to her too. I'd be delighted to talk to her one on one anytime. Have her PM or email. Send me a phone number if she'd rather talk that way. If I don't know the answers to her questions, I sure know how to find out.

The storm is coming, so don't wait until everything is "perfect." Just hitch that wagon and hit the trail for Wyoming as soon as you can.
 ~W~ ~W~ ~W~
MamaLiberty
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline Boston

• FSW Founder
  • FSW Rifleman
    • Javelin Press
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 12:48:30 PM »
We look forward to a slap on the back as your welcome!
Thanks for posting, and keep us all up to date on your relocation progress.

Also, try to attend our 22-24 June FSW Jamboree:
http://www.fundamentalsoffreedom.com/fswforum//index.php?topic=3143.msg26567#msg26567

Boston

Offline biathlon

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 02:46:03 PM »
    + 1 what Boston said, you'll definetly want to come to the FSW Jam end of june. Bring your fishing gear. We have more than enough room for 7 more freedom lovers here. I'm in Laramie soon to be Crook or Campbel co. Considering that most organizations spend most of their budget on wages and benefits, people skills are preferred over all else. My name's Norm, call me tonight if ya want.307-742-4061

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 08:41:17 PM »
Howdy Manumit, With all of the industrial plants being built in the next few years your experience in industrial manufacturing will land a job easily. Ive been an operator for over twenty years now and  see a bright future in industrial jobs.  Miles
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785

Offline Jared

• Wolverine
  • FSW Rifleman
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 01:01:03 AM »
Dude I like you already!  That is a killer first post. ;D
"Nothing good in life comes but at a price. Sweetest of all is liberty. This we have chosen and this we pay for."