Author Topic: New Member from New Hampshire  (Read 2215 times)

Offline rusticbob

New Member from New Hampshire
« on: April 10, 2007, 01:25:01 PM »
Howdy everyone. I read Bostons Bible and could not believe there was someone else out there who "gets it"
I have lived happily here in New Hampshire for almost twenty years, our motto is, (Live Free Or Die). I haven't changed, my State has!
Too many Massholes moved up here from Massachusetts, no problem with these "tax refugees" usually, its a free country. But they brought their liberal politics here with them!
 Many of them have retired from high paying jobs in the City, retired into the Country and have the time and the money to run for public office. While the working stiffs, myself included, don't have the time or the inclination to oppose them.
Its time to move back out West!
 I was discharged from the Air Force many years ago in Colorado Springs, great place, just too many people now. I drove thru Wyoming on my way to hunt in Montana a few years ago and was impressed. I particulary liked the area around Buffalo, Big Horn Mtns. I live in the White Mtns here in New Hampshire and need to see mountains everyday.Its a mental health issue!
 Hows the hunting? I also need to be in a place I can hunt and shoot alot. Big game, small game, I'm not fussy.
 My job is a Plumbing and heating designer. My strength is in radiant and hydronic heat. I assume most of the people in Wyoming heat with "scorched air". A link to a good Plbg & Htg supply house would be handy. Hope to see you all soon,Rusticbob

Offline Paul Bonneau

• Member, In Wyoming
  • Administrative Staff
    • Wyoming Liberty Index
Re: New Member from New Hampshire
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 07:37:54 PM »
Welcome Rusticbob. I know of one house at least that has hydronic heat, so it's not unknown out here. You are certainly positioned to make a living! Being a NH refugee will also put you in good with Boston.  ;)  :D
Laws turn men into slaves.

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 08:08:10 PM »
Howdy Rusticbob, Lots of threads here with lots of info, jump right in.  Miles
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785

Offline Boston

• FSW Founder
  • FSW Rifleman
    • Javelin Press
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 11:41:44 PM »
Welcome here, rusticbob!
Glad that you "get it", and make yourself at home here.

You can meet many of us in June:
http://www.fundamentalsoffreedom.com/fswforum//index.php?topic=3143.msg26567#msg26567

Boston

Offline patriot76

• Reader
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 11:10:48 PM »
hey fellow and former granite stater.. yes, you are correct about NH.  I lived in both Nh and WY and am now planning to move back to Wyoming and will support the FSW.  Although my roots are in NH, my heart, mind and soul are in the spirit of Wyoming...liberty, independent, and free. 

Offline biathlon

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 06:00:04 AM »
    Welcome Rusticbob. Your timing is perfect for radiant heat here as the clamor over "Global Warming" has renewed interest in the geo-thermal potential here in Wyoming. I know a lot of plumbers here(I'm an electrician)and the job market here for skilled trades and clerical is superb!!! You should consider making the FSW Jamboree in june to connect with us. B