Author Topic: Planning to move RV from Florida to Wy. in May. Anyone interested in coming?  (Read 1457 times)

Offline Wulirider

Hello All!

Last spent time with you at Three Forks Reunion in, what 2002?  (I was guy pushing need for a vision and strategy for the group and such.)  Anyway, have been down in Florida working on another freedom project, that just has not taken off.  I want to head back west, not to Colorado, my home for 10 years before, but to Crook County, Boston's effort.

Anyway, would be bringing my RV and trusty Dobie companion, looking for place to live in it, find some new business ideas and get into the swing of the whole effort. 

If you are interested in sharing expenses and heading out there then, let me know!!
Noel Berge

Offline John

• FSW Associate
  • Wyoming Housing Provider
I'm already kind of here (almost -- Campbell County next door), so don't need to caravan, but I'm very interested in getting to know you and what you're all about and maybe helping out or whatever.  I know of a few places with vacancies to park your RV in my neck of the woods, SpaceCowboy probably knows who to call in Moorcroft.  Planning on staying in the RV long term or just while looking for something else?