Author Topic: Landscape, shopping, etc.  (Read 2348 times)

Offline celeste

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
    • Networx - Find a Contractor
Landscape, shopping, etc.
« on: May 30, 2008, 11:28:45 AM »
I am a little disappointed to see so much of this type of post for the case for moving to Wyoming.  Isn't the point to create a place where we have enough people to actually create a free state - or county at least.  I would move to the flatest, most desolate, dryest, windyest, ugliest place if it meant we would be able to start actually making a change!  It seems to me you are going to attract fence sitters with this method, and fence sitters just dont get the point.
Born in Wyoming and Staying in Wyoming

Offline alexspartan

• FSW Member, Wyoming Bound
    • My Blog
Re: Landscape, shopping, etc.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 01:31:07 PM »
The point of those threads, and one of the main points of this forum, is to provide those who are moving to or already live in Wyoming a place to network, make friendships, meet people, etc.  Search through some of the forums regarding why the Free State Wyoming organization exists.  I'm fairly new here, myself, so the founders will be able to address some of your concerns.
"Sometimes the cost of Liberty is $92 a box."

MultiCam - Turning Internet Warriors into total bad-asses since 2005.

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 01:32:05 PM »
Welcome!

Let's put it this way... First, each of us has different priorities and needs. Some have families that are not prepared to move to the back side of the moon for any reason... Lots of things come in to those decisions...

Second, we all have to make a living and exist in the meantime. If we KNEW for sure that we could regain freedom in a reasonable amount of time in a particular place, your approach might work at least for some, but we don't have any guarantees (of anything), no matter what anyone does.

Life's a gamble. We each have to figure out what works for us and do the best we can. One size does not fit all.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 01:58:27 PM by MamaLiberty »
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline celeste

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
    • Networx - Find a Contractor
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 01:56:21 PM »
Nicely put. 
Born in Wyoming and Staying in Wyoming