Author Topic: we are in casper , anyone local ?  (Read 2385 times)

Offline 308shooter

• Reader
we are in casper , anyone local ?
« on: June 15, 2008, 11:20:00 PM »
we are in casper now to check things out. any fsw members local who would be interested in meeting us and helping us learn about the area. we'd love to meet some people involved with this in person. i know my wife would love to meet some women from the site.

let me know,well be here for about a week and half, and going to the festival in between that

thanks

vonu

Re: we are in casper , anyone local ?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 11:38:39 PM »
we are in casper now to check things out. any fsw members local who would be interested in meeting us and helping us learn about the area. we'd love to meet some people involved with this in person. i know my wife would love to meet some women from the site.

let me know,well be here for about a week and half, and going to the festival in between that

thanks
I'm probably going to be hanging out at the Flying J for the first of the week, mooching wifi, etc.
Look for a beat up Ford van with a Mad Max look to it. Don't knock, stand next to it and talk to me.

Bill

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 06:28:29 AM »
There are quite a few FSW folks in that area, though not all frequent the forum. I hope you can make some connections. And I look forward to meeting you next weekend. In the meantime, if your wife would like to talk to me, you can email or PM. I'm always glad to talk about Wyoming and tell the story of how I got here. :)
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline godscarp

• FSW Founding Member, Wyoming Bound
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 02:54:54 PM »

Search Casper.  A few of the folks posted phone #s and work locations.
Carp
"[the gun]... insures that the people are the equal of their gvmt. whenever that gvmt. forgets that it is servant and not master of the governed."
R. Reagan '75
Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor can morality be established without faith.
de Tocqueville

Offline colonial shooter

• FSW Rifleman
  • RWVA Senior Instructor, NRA Life, 4H instructor
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 06:54:15 PM »

PM enroute
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Offline Shawn

• FSW Rifleman
  • Right and easy seldom meet.
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 09:47:07 PM »
We're in the Glenrock area, PM us  Shawn & Brandy and fam ~W~
Our heritage in a nutshell: "This country was founded by religious nuts with guns"  P. J. O'Rourke...Isn't it time?