Author Topic: Moving sometime in the next 2 years  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Bigduane

• FSW Member, Wyoming Bound
Moving sometime in the next 2 years
« on: December 01, 2008, 08:56:21 PM »
 Good evening everyone. I first heard about FSW several years ago. I had seen Boston's books advertised in different places, but had not read them. I finally ordered Molon Labe and BGB from Amazon last week and am eagerly waiting for them. I have been thinking about moving to WY,ID or MT for many years.  I followed the Freestate group until they voted to go to NH. I will not move to the northeast, too many liberals. A few is okay but too many, nope. Here in Louisiana we have Open Carry, but I dont know for how long. They are trying to pass it in Texas as well. I am going to subscribe to newspapers from northeast Wyoming to learn about housing and jobs. I am a Deputy Sheriff now but will possibly go back to private security in Wyoming.
Why am I not in Wyoming Already? Because I have been lazy for years. I am coming to visit in 2010. To live forever in 2012. Look out Wyoming!!

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
Re: Moving sometime in the next 2 years
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 11:12:25 PM »
Howdy Bigduane, We have had some discussions about folks with your qualifications hiring on as deputies in Wyoming. It would be nice to get some good ones working there.
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785