Author Topic: Montana!  (Read 1861 times)

Offline John Corry

• Social Type
Montana!
« on: February 02, 2009, 05:54:18 PM »
I had almost given up on my dreams of relocating to the mountain west.

Job here in GA, 3 little girls, a wife who wants to be 'centrally located'...it all seemed to conspire against my dream of living in the west.

How quickly things changed!

I was laid off from the ATL based airline where I work as a pilot...who knows before they invite me back to work. My parallel career (web development) has been growing so I looked for web programming work. I found it (in ALL places!) in Whitefish, MT!!

I've been offered a job in a COOL little web production company and am hoping to move to Whitefish within the next 4-6 weeks.

We just came from a visit and found it to be the IDEAL community for our family to sink roots.

It's not Wyoming...but it's a hell of a lot closer than Georgia, we love it and there's a job there for me!

Here we come!!!

Offline bobcat

• FSW Rifleman
  • FSW Founding Member, Wyoming Bound
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way
Re: Montana!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 06:11:29 PM »
Congratulations!

We'll be in the neighborhood this summer, maybe we can share a cup of coffee at a local eatery?
Bobcat  

"Those who would sacrifice Liberty for security, deserve neither Liberty or security."  -Benjamin Franklin
"Citizenship is not a spectator sport"  -K Denninger

Offline HardwareHank

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 06:32:47 PM »
I was laid off from the ATL based airline where I work as a pilot...who knows before they invite me back to work. My parallel career (web development) has been growing so I looked for web programming work. I found it (in ALL places!) in Whitefish, MT!!

Ummm. Wait till you taste those Flathead Cherries!

"If'n George Washington was alive today... he'd buy two things... a rifle and a roadmap to Washington DC"

Offline John Corry

• Social Type
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 08:02:15 PM »
Congratulations!

We'll be in the neighborhood this summer, maybe we can share a cup of coffee at a local eatery?

I know just the place! Look forward to it!