Author Topic: Three 4 Three...  (Read 2666 times)

Offline MANUMIT

• Needs To Get Out More
  • A Free-Market Individualist Family Man, In Wyoming
Three 4 Three...
« on: January 27, 2009, 01:06:28 PM »
The central plains/mountain states are starting to differentiate themselves during these interesting times...the Equality State is leading the way of course. 

The only downside for a relocator is minimal foreclosures which will keep home prices up....however, it will continue encouraging building and growth further improving employment...hmmm.

Employment Rate:  #1

State Budget Deficit:  Tied #1

Lowest Foreclosures:  #1

Where does your state rank?  ...check out the graphics for these three economic areas at the source.

Source:
http://money.cnn.com/news/storysupplement/economy/gapmap/index.htm
"I bet you have much more in common with the average Iraqi shop keeper, than any of the politicians that represent you."--Silver Smith
"WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE THE PATH, CHANGE DIRECTION"--Me

Offline rhodges

• Administrative Staff
    • Richard's tech pages and GPG public key
Re: Three 4 Three...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 02:24:42 PM »
The only downside for a relocator is minimal foreclosures which will keep home prices up...

A low number of foreclosures might make the banks more comfortable making home loans and make it easier for someone to get a mortgage.
Get my GPG/PGP public key at: http://www.hodges.org/rh/public_rhodges.asc
If I ever find a dead cat, I will put it in a black box and give it to a physicist friend.  Then when he opens the box, I will shout, "Hey! You killed my cat!"

Offline MagicOPromotion

Three 4 Three
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 05:35:38 AM »
I plan on hunting three rivers on 1-8-09 tru 1-10-09 will anyone else be there? Does anyone know if the deer are moving?

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
Re: Three 4 Three...
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 06:25:38 AM »
I'd say you were about 6 months late asking. January of '09 is long past. Do you mean January of '10?

And nobody will know how the deer are moving until they get into the woods THEN. :)
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.