Author Topic: FSW activities?  (Read 2760 times)

z169135

FSW activities?
« on: May 23, 2009, 04:48:26 PM »

Newbie here,

Does the group ever get together for activities?

Thanks

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
Re: FSW activities?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 05:26:06 PM »
Sure do. Read some of the other threads and you'll find them. Become an active member here and you will learn about those not posted for one reason or another.

Plan to come to the annual campout the third weekend of June. We'll be glad to meet you!!
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

z169135

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 08:30:03 PM »

Dear Mama Liberty,

Thank you so much for replying. I guess it's understandable that hardly anyone replies because no one knows who I am, maybe it just takes time.

Thanks again,

Izzy

Offline MamaLiberty

• Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 06:25:16 AM »
Please don't think the rest of the bunch here is ignoring you because you are new. Most FSW folks don't spend much time at the forum because they are really, REALLY busy actually DOING freedom stuff in Wyoming or busting their butts to get here.

I'm probably on line more than most of the others, and do my best to greet new people to the forum and try to help answer their questions. I'm sure others will answer as you begin to read other threads here and post your own comments. Don't be shy. :)
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline wayneborngesser

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 09:27:49 AM »
ML is our "Official" greeter, and besides, this is sort of a holiday weekend. Howdy, also from Newcastle WY. And busy at times as well.
“Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society”<br />Aristotle

Offline Big Ugly

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 03:10:40 PM »
Hello, Izzy,
Greetings again from Lander.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 03:13:14 PM by Big Ugly »
Clean them,<br />Load them,<br />Keep them near at hand.<br />Remember Capt. Parker.<br /><br />\\\"Les hommes sages n\\\'ont pas besoin conseil. Idiots ne le prendront pas.\\\"

Offline springtime10

• FSW Member, Wyoming Bound
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 04:47:59 PM »
I plan on coming to the freedom rally this time: anyone have a "room" they want to rent out in their RV or trailer? I'm not a camping type anymore and will probably stay at a motel in Newcastle otherwise but it would be "funner" to stay right there and also to be able to cook to avoid the expense of buying meals. Can only stay until Sun morning because of work on Monday.
springtime06

z169135

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 07:50:33 PM »

Thanks everyone for your responses and info. Living in Illinois for most of my life it's hard to believe that a group of people like you guys actually exists. I've always felt like I've been fighting a battle against tyranny by myself but now I've found others interested in standing up for their rights too. From what I can tell so far, FSW is like an oasis in a vast desert that I've stumbled upon, I'm very thankful.