Author Topic: Good gracious!  (Read 6057 times)

Offline DarkSide

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
Re: Good gracious!
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 08:08:42 AM »
Welcome!!  This comes from just west of Lost Wells Butte.  Give us a hollar if your'e in the neighborhood.

Ahhh, you must have bought a place off 8 Mile Rd. then.  Or do you live in the huge city of Midvale?  ;)

Offline biathlon

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 09:13:22 AM »
Welcome to FSW darkside. I'm in Laramie ;D

Offline Big Ugly

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 10:32:46 AM »
Hi, Ya, Darkside,
Well, I've been doing my part to change attitudes here in town whenever possible.
I carry all the time, and largely, open now.
I ride a motorcycle and wear black leather - oooh! Scary!
My pistols are black - oooooh! Really Scary!
I wear my hair most of the way down my back and wear 3 Metis Silver Cone earrings in my left ear and a Celtic hoop in the right - Damn!!! Downright terr-er-ar-ifyin!

But when people take the time to get to know me - I'm a pretty decent guy ..... So says I!
Rich? Dove? Hawk? Any backup here? No! Really! I a nice guy! Honest!

Anytime you're in the area, we can go to the China Garden, carry open, and have lunch (prefer M, W, F, at 11am)
I've been known to ride to Dirty Annie's outside of Shell to have lunch - I'll let you know the next time I'm coming up north.
Clean them,<br />Load them,<br />Keep them near at hand.<br />Remember Capt. Parker.<br /><br />\\\"Les hommes sages n\\\'ont pas besoin conseil. Idiots ne le prendront pas.\\\"

Offline judithevans

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
  • Hubby and i are interested in networking.
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 03:23:35 PM »
i'll back you any day bud!!

Offline DarkSide

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2009, 08:56:31 AM »
Anytime you're in the area, we can go to the China Garden, carry open, and have lunch (prefer M, W, F, at 11am)
I've been known to ride to Dirty Annie's outside of Shell to have lunch - I'll let you know the next time I'm coming up north.

Sounds good!  I don't think I'd have to work to hard to come up with an excuse to head over to Shell for lunch.  And I'll try and man up and not be a-sceert of your black leather and icky guns.   :D

Seems I don't get in here as often as I should, so PM me for my email and such if you like.  Even though I'm over the 10 post minimum I can't seem to pull up anyone's profile or anything.

Offline Big Ugly

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2009, 09:03:19 AM »
DarkSide,
I, and "Chango" one of the guys I ride with, am (tentatively) planning a ride to Dirty Annie's this coming Tuesday, June 2.
Jim, the owner, has some pretty good food on the menu.
I'll let you know, for sure, if we are headed that way.
Clean them,<br />Load them,<br />Keep them near at hand.<br />Remember Capt. Parker.<br /><br />\\\"Les hommes sages n\\\'ont pas besoin conseil. Idiots ne le prendront pas.\\\"

Offline DarkSide

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2009, 09:08:25 AM »
DarkSide,
I, and "Chango" one of the guys I ride with, am (tentatively) planning a ride to Dirty Annie's this coming Tuesday, June 2.
Jim, the owner, has some pretty good food on the menu.
I'll let you know, for sure, if we are headed that way.

Dang!  I'm already scheduled to be in Gillette all day on Tuesday.  Summer is just beginning, though...