Author Topic: Social liberty/libertarianism? Foreign policy?  (Read 21305 times)

Offline Stratispho

• FSW Member, Wyoming Bound
  • Google Voluntaryism
    • Facebook
Re: Social liberty/libertarianism? Foreign policy?
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2010, 11:52:47 AM »
Has anyone read, "Unintended Consequences" by Ross a friend mentioned it, so I looked it up on Amazon, they want a fortune for it.  So much that it peaked my curiosity. Gun rights seems to be the main theme.

enJoy,
Cody

Not that I would condone an illegal activity but the book is available as a .PDF to download. Sure would make sense for the publisher to sell it as a kindle or something seeing as there is obviously a demand.
I pledge allegiance to liberty and justice for all, and pledge perpetual opposition to the Republic of the United States, and to the control and tyranny for which it stands.

Offline cody

• Casual Observer
Re: Social liberty/libertarianism? Foreign policy?
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2010, 12:07:20 PM »
All,

Thanks for the feedback, just bought Marks book from Amazon.  Authors must like Wyoming's long cold winters. (Well maybe not)  It's thawed out here for a while, just had some home made soup and three Grand kids are under foot.  A good book would be nice right now.  I have several text books I could read for a night class. I just finished one called "Sunflower" very thought provoking.  Initial setting or story origin comes from the holocaust and deals with forgiveness (or not).

enJoy,
Jim
Chance favors the prepared