Author Topic: Visiting Wyoming  (Read 2723 times)

Offline libertango

Visiting Wyoming
« on: April 28, 2011, 10:23:08 AM »
Hey FSWers,

Living in New Hampshire at the moment, but am a bit of a nomad, so don't see staying anywhere too long.  I'll be in Cheyenne around the last week of May, and would like to meet up with a few of you and check out the FSW.  Economics and free markets interest me most I'd say.  Looking forward to meeting more freedom lovers.

-Libertango

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
Re: Visiting Wyoming
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 12:07:06 PM »
Looking forward to meeting you if you come up this way. I'm in Newcastle in the NE corner of the state. Quite a few other FSW folks here, so we can gather the clan. PM for directions. :)
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline libertango

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 06:00:33 AM »
Thanks for the offer MamaLiberty!  I'm taking a bus to cheyenne and then going to see yellowstone with a friend.  Looks like New Castle is about 4 hours from where I'll be staying.  Not sure if I can swing both gas and use of my friend's car to get all the way up there, but I'll know closer to the time.  Also, are there any good places for rideshares in WY (looking at craigslist primarily).  Thanks!

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 12:53:17 PM »
Also, are there any good places for rideshares in WY (looking at craigslist primarily).  Thanks!

I have no idea at all. Let us know if you can come. :)
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.