Author Topic: Man Strips Naked at Airport TSA Screen  (Read 2718 times)

Offline Quietus

• Former Soldier, Sailor, and LEO
    • Preparation M Forum (Mensa's Preparedness Special Interest Group

Offline Paul Bonneau

• Member, In Wyoming
  • Administrative Staff
    • Wyoming Liberty Index
Re: Man Strips Naked at Airport TSA Screen
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 09:22:41 AM »
It's a Portland thing. Somehow I don't think you would see this in Billings or Casper.  :)
Laws turn men into slaves.

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
Re: Man Strips Naked at Airport TSA Screen
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 10:07:27 AM »
Operation Suntan, on schedule. :) NOT just Portland. Billings? I don't know. Casper? Who knows?  I think it is a great idea... if you don't mind spending some time in court - or handcuffs. :(

A Portland man who felt like he was being "harassed" by the TSA stripped down in protest Tuesday, and tried to pass through security completely naked.

John E. Brennan, 49, was heading from Portland to San Jose, Calif. He caused two security lanes to be temporarily closed and forced "some passengers to cover their eyes and their children's eyes while others looked, laughed and took photos," reports the Associated Press.

"When interviewed about his actions, Mr. Brennan stated he flys (sic) a lot and had disrobed as a form of protest against TSA screeners who he felt were harassing him," CNN reports.

According to OregonLive.com, Brennan refused to put his clothes back on, even after repeat requests by the TSA. He was arrested and booked in the Multnomah County Jail.

Brennan was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Last week a woman stripped at Denver's International Airport after being asked to put out a cigarette. She was taken to a hospital for mental evaluation.

A string of incidents involving stripping and the TSA has taken over the news in the past. In November 2010, a college student stripped to a Speedo in protest and in December 2010, a wheelchair-user from Oklahoma stripped into lingerie for a patdown.
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.