Author Topic: Prospective FL member  (Read 4300 times)

Offline Darksteel

• Reader
Prospective FL member
« on: June 18, 2012, 01:52:59 PM »
Howdy all! I'm from Florida and been wanting to move to Wyoming for a while, just haven't been able to afford to just yet. Being a deck hand on a boat doesn't provide much income for use.

But anyways, I am looking to see if Wyoming is where I would like to move to.

Offline BAR BAR 2

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
  • Horse Trader
Re: Prospective FL member
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 08:10:23 PM »
Having lived in Florida for a while when I was married to a leggy redhead, I can understand your interest. I figured out pretty quick she was all show and flash with no bottom, just like a sorry horse. I left her and Florida both and have'nt missed either. We lived in Pinellas County and there are right at twice the people there than in this whole state.

Tex
My Wyoming has an east infection.

=2

Offline Foundit

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
  • Emmigrated To And Now Living In Wyoming
    • Flooring Help
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 08:11:55 PM »
Howdy all! I'm from Florida and been wanting to move to Wyoming for a while, just haven't been able to afford to just yet. Being a deck hand on a boat doesn't provide much income for use.

But anyways, I am looking to see if Wyoming is where I would like to move to.

I used to spend a lot time for my old business at the boat shows down there.  Welcome to the forum.  Come check out Sundance.  You will be welcome.
"If I cared for my life, I would have lost it long ago, trying to lose it, I find I cannot throw it away." -Bloody Bill Anderson

Offline Darksteel

• Reader
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 09:17:50 PM »
I used to spend a lot time for my old business at the boat shows down there.  Welcome to the forum.  Come check out Sundance.  You will be welcome.

I love working on boats myself, but it's far too warm for me here in FL. Not to mention within five miles around my house (in the less populated area of Florida) live around... 6,000, give or take, people. Far too crowded. Plenty of black berry bushes though, which is I do on spare time as I cant always afford to get a bunch of food.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome. And Foundit, I'd love to get up to Sundance, when I can afford to.

Offline Foundit

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
  • Emmigrated To And Now Living In Wyoming
    • Flooring Help
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 10:18:28 PM »

I love working on boats myself, but it's far too warm for me here in FL. Not to mention within five miles around my house (in the less populated area of Florida) live around... 6,000, give or take, people. Far too crowded. Plenty of black berry bushes though, which is I do on spare time as I cant always afford to get a bunch of food.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome. And Foundit, I'd love to get up to Sundance, when I can afford to.

If you want it to happen, it will.  Everything in life is a choice.
"If I cared for my life, I would have lost it long ago, trying to lose it, I find I cannot throw it away." -Bloody Bill Anderson

Offline Darksteel

• Reader
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 10:30:43 PM »
Too true, too true. With me it means saving up every penny I can find. That, and selling fossil shark teeth on the side of the road. Provides a bit of income when I'm not on the boat.

Anyways, hoping to get up there sometime this year, to start checking out areas and such before going on money-earning overload. It pays to know what you want before you start trying to put a limit on oneself.