Author Topic: Planning to move as soon as possible  (Read 2932 times)

Offline blueknife

• Reader
Planning to move as soon as possible
« on: August 06, 2012, 08:23:11 AM »
Hello from Ohio everyone. Just introducing myself. My wife and I are planning to move to WY, ID or MT within hopefully less than a year. We're taking a "scouting" trip for a month starting this Thursday. Really looking forward to it. Does anyone have any suggestions of specific areas i should check out that have available jobs and land/housing? I'm willing and able to do a variety of things. I have experience in quite a variety of blue collar trades and I'm certified as an EMT and as a Wildland Firefighter. I also plan on attending police academy this winter. I believe this country could use more police officers who actually stand up for and abide by their oath to "uphold the Constitution". Even if I don't get a job as a cop afterwards I figure the training certainly can't hurt. :) Thanks in advance.

Offline KTKEWW

• FSW Associate
Re: Planning to move as soon as possible
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 08:52:26 AM »
blueknife,

Welcome to the forum!

Newcastle had a couple postings for police a while back, may still be available?

I just got back from WY Friday and am typing up a review; keep your eye out for it in this thread in a couple days or so. It may give you some ideas.

KTKEWW
"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -- Tom Paine, 1776

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

"Knowledge is the pathway from slavery to freedom" -- Frederick Douglass