Author Topic: Attention: FSW Associates and Members  (Read 7767 times)

Offline Boston

• FSW Founder
  • FSW Rifleman
    • Javelin Press
Attention: FSW Associates and Members
« on: January 29, 2006, 02:09:38 AM »
Howdy FSW Associates and Members!

Welcome to our virtual forum home!

Your Statement of Intent's name and email is used to authenticate your FSW status as Associate or Member. 
Please use it to join the forum, though you may certainly change it here after that. 

As a reminder, FSW Associates are described below:

FREE STATE WYOMING ASSOCIATE
For those already in (or mentally enroute) to Wyoming, yet cannot/choose not to:

1) vote, or
2) move to Wyoming within 7 years, or
3) otherwise sign the FSW Statement of Intent pledge

FSW Associates are privy to most FSW plans and benefits.
Use the FSW Statement of Intent (SofI), and simply leave it unsigned.
(The $25 app fee still applies.)

Members have sent in a signed Statement of Intent and $25 donation.
Associates may upgrade to Members at any time (no 2nd donation required), by simply sending in a signed SofI.

Our (my, mostly) recordkeeping is imperfect, and if you've somehow fallen through the cracks, I've all the paper SofI's received over the years and will find yours if necessary to complete forum status upgrade.  (And, since I travel often, it sometimes takes my mail a while to catch up with me, and I'm the only one who handles the SofIs.  Thanks for your patience!)

So, register as a Guest, and PM me with your FSW status as Associate or Member (Wyoming bound, or In-Wyoming), and I will upgrade you as soon as I confirm receipt of your SofI.  Then you will have access to the Member and/or Associate forum boards.

You must private message (PM) me with your SofI's name and email address to get upgraded.
I won't do it automatically because I cannot recognize all these forum nyms. 

And not even a "Jim T." is guaranteed to ring a bell.

When registering here, I encourage you to use your actual name vs. a nym. This isn't merely a forum; it's our way of getting to know each other as real people who will soon share Wyoming as a home. You don't have to divulge an avalanche of information about yourself (including your last name), as we respect your privacy, however, FSW Associates and Members using mere nyms such as "madre13" or "freedomlover" doesn't help the rest of us much, and it certainly confuses me.  (I'm still gonna be "Boston" but everyone here knows who that is!)

September 2007 NOTE: Because of abuse, this forum no longer allows multiple usernames per individual. 
Close down any additional account(s) during your next session, else risk having them all deleted. 

That squared away, I urge you all to be active on our forum. Yes, there are already other forums out there that you're probably well oiled with, but please try to post here first.  If The Claire Files or The Firing Line have to lose a few of your posts, oh well--I'm sure they'll understand.   (Personally, I will be reducing my "foreign" posts to nearly zero.)

The more we can help each other here, the sooner we all can get to Wyoming and the easier our relocation will be.

Please let us know how we can improve our forum, and thank you for your participation.
Being here gets you one step closer to Wyoming!

~W~
Boston T. Party

« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 12:50:39 PM by Boston »

Offline Paul Bonneau

• Member, In Wyoming
  • Administrative Staff
    • Wyoming Liberty Index
Re: Attention: FSW Associates and Members
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 10:19:41 AM »
That squared away, I urge you all to be active on our forum. Yes, there are already other forums out there that you're probably well oiled with, but please try to post here first. If The Claire Files or The Firing Line have to lose a few of your posts, oh well--I'm sure they'll understand.

(Personally, I will be reducing my "foreign" posts to nearly zero.)

I'm with Boston 100% on this. I encourge all of you, as you sit down at your computers each day, to get in the habit of visiting this forum before you pick up your ordinary email (especially if you are "quality posters"  ;) ). A forum's life-blood is active, thoughtful participation, and that will in turn have a lot of effect on how well our freedom is preserved, ultimately. Please spend your computer time here before you invest it in other, less important yahoo lists. That is, keep your priorities straight!
Laws turn men into slaves.

Offline Boston

• FSW Founder
  • FSW Rifleman
    • Javelin Press
Re: Attention: FSW Associates and Members
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 03:02:03 PM »
The $25 fee has been abolished. 
Also, FSW membership is now done only online.
Please read the below for more details.

http://www.fundamentalsoffreedom.com/fswforum//index.php?topic=5283.msg38992#msg38992

Boston