Author Topic: Hi from Ohio (temporarily!)  (Read 2229 times)

Offline SteveL

• FSW Founding Member, Wyoming Bound
  • Ex-Kalifornian
Hi from Ohio (temporarily!)
« on: March 17, 2006, 08:20:25 PM »
Just thought I'd take a moment and introduce myself. I'm just another Kalifornia refugee, 25 y.o. who was fed up with all the laws and regulations, (like we all joked, pretty soon you'll need a permit to sneeze). I lived in Idaho as a teen and thought of moving back but the thought of 2.5 million people in 20 years or so didn't appeal to me so I was happy to find out about FSW because I always liked Wyoming. I checked out FSP previously but NEW HAMPSHIRE?! I mean come on, even tho I stopped here in Ohio for a bit the east in no way compares favorably to the west. Anyway, I'm glad to meet a group of like-minded freedom lovers out there. As far as me I'm into guns, shooting, fishing, hot rods, technology, sci-fi, and whatever has my attention at the moment! Hoping to move to WY. by '08.  P.s. Can anyone give me an idea on bare land prices there in Crook county maybe 10-20 acres. Thanks.
You say cynical like it's something bad.

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
Re: Hi from Ohio (temporarily!)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 07:25:02 AM »
Howdy, Ex-Kal-Ohioan  :D,
Glad to have you here. There are several discussions on the forum about land for sale so take some time to read and look around. Some of us have been discussing sharing the cost of a larger parcel ,prices vary depending on where you settle so you just have to look around to find the right place. I think you will fit right in here, we have another car enthusiast looking at starting a tech school/business, a couple of sci fi folks and if you look close you may even find some others who like guns. ::)  If you can get away you should plan on coming to the JAM at the end of May !   Talk to ya latter.  Miles
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785

Offline SteveL

• Ex-Kalifornian
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 07:05:45 AM »
Well, I've finally upgraded myself to "member,Wyoming bound". Now I just gotta work on my "member, in Wyoming" status! 8)

Hunter

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 09:32:16 AM »
YO, Ex Kalifornian,

OUT STANDOING!!!![/color][/b]

WELCOME? ;D

HUNTER

Offline SteveL

• Ex-Kalifornian
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 12:40:36 PM »
Thanks Hunter (thanks also Miles).

I'd also like to say a big thank you to everyone who made FSW and this forum possible.

THANK YOU