Author Topic: helloandwelcomefromLaramie  (Read 1735 times)

Offline biathlon

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
helloandwelcomefromLaramie
« on: March 29, 2006, 01:57:05 PM »
Permission to come aboard sir? I live in Laramie and will be more than pleased to help anyone interested in moving here. Laramie is 7,200 feet above sea level with 12,000 foot peaks just west of town. The skiing is fabulous, the hunting is fabulous, the fishing is fabulous, and we have a great rifle range with 8 stations complete with butts and berms out to 600 yards. This is the location for the state service rifle championships and the only 4year college, University of Wyoming, is also here. Laramie is on I-80 50 miles west of Cheyenne. b

Offline colonial shooter

• FSW Rifleman
  • RWVA Senior Instructor, NRA Life, 4H instructor
Re: helloandwelcomefromLaramie
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 04:23:21 PM »
Biathlon, seen you around on the RWVA website. Can't PM you here but can there. Look for it. FYI, just made purchase of acerage(35+) north of Medicine Bow, hopefully moving in the next 20-24 months. Have to obtain work first. I am fluent in warehouse mgmt, and I have been doing furniture repair for the past 7yrs.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Offline biathlon

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 06:09:32 AM »
        That's a real good location for work 'cause there's a new coal gasification plant to be built there soon. There's plenty of work everywhere in this state, the economy is booming here. Call me tonight if ya want. Norm@ 307-742-4061. B

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 09:15:21 AM »
Hay colonial shooter, Norm is correct , there is a company called DKRW that is building a coal gasification plant near medicine bow and they will need a good warehouseman ! You might have just made a great purchase ! I was looking at those parcels too as I might transfer up there as an operator. If you want more info do a web search for DKRW or you can find info at Rentechinc , which is the company that is developing the technology.  Also there is a little town south of you called Encampment , next door to where my Brother now lives,in Saratoga,  and they are building a wood pellet plant so they might need a warehouseman.       Miles
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785