Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 2222 times)

Offline Jack-O

• Needs To Get Out More
  • Friend since April 2006
Hi there
« on: April 17, 2006, 07:31:48 PM »
Hi i'm New to these forums. came here thru the RWVA forums.  planning on coming to the appleseed shoot in Worland end of May with at least 3 friends.  hope to meet some great folks and have lots of fun.  have read Bostons Gun Bible, and have started Molon Labe' (what does that mean anyway?).  I plan on purchasing property in the next few years but not sure whether to stay in MT or come to WY.  We shall see.
anyhoo HI!!
Jack

Offline Boston

• FSW Founder
  • FSW Rifleman
    • Javelin Press
Re: Hi there
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 10:42:33 PM »
Hello Jack, and welcome!
Looking forward to meeting you and your friends at the Jam.

Mol?n Lab?! will explain the meaning of the term later in
the story. 

Boston

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 11:08:46 AM »
Howdy Jack, Welcome, kick back and dig in, lots of great info here.If you need help getting around just ask. I'm still figuring out things myself.   Your in Montana? Been to Wyoming much?  Miles
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785

Offline Jack-O

• Needs To Get Out More
  • Friend since April 2006
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 10:45:54 PM »
driven thru a couple of times and it seems like a nice enough place.  I prefer a bit more metropolitan lifestyle such as where i am now, but would like to have a little place to go and call my own.  My personality attracts me to different types of people, my closest friends include ranchers, a surplus dealer, entrepeneurs, a gay hairdresser, a former preacher, a hippy, a backwoodsman type and the most beautiful redheaded understanding woman in the world (who shares my interests if you can believe that!!).  I treasure the variety of viewpoints my unique friends all have and i suppose that I share portions of all thier beliefs.  I have found all of these in only one place and thus it would be very difficult for me to pry myself away from here before it is time.  but purchaseing property in WY with a purpose is definately not out of the question.
Jack