Author Topic: Is THIS Wyoming?  (Read 8736 times)

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
Re: Is THIS Wyoming?
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2006, 04:09:07 PM »
I'll be there, God willing and doesn't decide to drop a few feet of snow on us there or close the roads. It rained almost 24 hours, ending last night, and it's right cool again, so almost anything could happen, I guess. No clouds right now, but I won't hold my breath!

I have not been camping in a very long time, but have always loved to camp and am looking forward to it. I can't wait to meet so many of the good people I've "talked" with for so long.

I'll have the first aid station, so please look me up and say Howdy!

MamaLiberty
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline Paul Bonneau

• Member, In Wyoming
  • Administrative Staff
    • Wyoming Liberty Index
Re: Is THIS Wyoming?
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2006, 10:08:44 PM »
Interesting thread, lots of good comments.

As to whether FSW is "more of the same" (Pete) or "really different" (Boston), only time will tell, eh? However if we end up being liber-good-old-boys of Crook County, at least people have a choice then who they want for their good old boys! If they like the current crowd they can be found in many other counties.

Remember that old Who song?
"...Meet the new boss...Same as the old boss"
Always something to be watched out for...

My take on the long quote that started this thread, is that its writer (not its poster Republicrat) probably took a bite out of Wyoming, failed in his attempt, and is looking for someone to blame.

Probably a lot to that. There is a whole book in this vein, that seems to have been written with similar motivations.
Laws turn men into slaves.